Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

At the end of the day that was the best offer I had.  While I lose some value on a player of that caliber, I don't have the tags with keeping Evans on the roster and Lattimore becoming 3 tags this season.  While there were other offers, more were late 2nd/early 3rd and for a player I couldn't keep. 

I don't blame you at all - take what you can get for a player you'd lose for nothing.

We need to stop this whole "if i knew they were available" **** - if you're curious if someone is available reach out and ask the owner. Don't come to the thread complaining after the trade is done. Seems like the last few deals we've had here have resulted in this. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I don't blame you at all - take what you can get for a player you'd lose for nothing.

We need to stop this whole "if i knew they were available" **** - if you're curious if someone is available reach out and ask the owner. Don't come to the thread complaining after the trade is done. Seems like the last few deals we've had here have resulted in this. 

whenever I PM someone asking if a young star player is available for cheap, I get laughed at or ghosted

10 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

At the end of the day that was the best offer I had.  While I lose some value on a player of that caliber, I don't have the tags with keeping Evans on the roster and Lattimore becoming 3 tags this season.  While there were other offers, more were late 2nd/early 3rd and for a player I couldn't keep. 

I don’t know why you didn’t just trade for two tags and let Vea go. Or just let old man Sherman go. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I don’t know why you didn’t just trade for two tags and let Vea go. Or just let old man Sherman go. 

Still looking to make some moves, but Sherman is still producing a high level in the sim for now and provides at a position of need, more so than a #2 WR.  If I had an aging WR 1 I would think about it but Evans isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

Also I am always willing to listen to all offers, I posted a list of players I was looking to trade and got a few hits.  

Archived