Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, Glen said:

Andrew luck is still a force in the sim.

But like I said. It's a rough draft

Ehhhh, the nerf caught up with him... he was pretty pedestrian the last two seasons. He had a nice comeback year though, so hopefully that boosts him

32 minutes ago, Glen said:

I cant trade a top 5 defensive linemen for a non keeper. Sorry bud

So then why would you agree to it via pm? You know most people who don't want a trade don't tell someone to post it, they usually just say "no". 

So now I see you are the awesome kind of guy that just likes to agree to a trade to make someone look like an *******. Fun. Now I know not to waste my time with you anymore. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So then why would you agree to it via pm? You know most people who don't want a trade don't tell someone to post it, they usually just say "no". 

So now I see you are the awesome kind of guy that just likes to agree to a trade to make someone look like an *******. Fun. Now I know not to waste my time with you anymore. 

He's like that bro. He's the worse.. By far. 

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I did say I was a bad human being

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Let’s make something work, friend

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Surprised I'm not last. I've got like three keepers.

You've got a franchise qb. But you're probably 19th now that I look at it

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

For clarification I did say no 6 times(or more)

After your 7th post claiming Cox was rightfully yours I decided to do this.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I'm offended 

You traded away the team that just won a championship. Also like I said, rough draft. Will finalize it on Saturday. Who knows, maybe you'll end up 13th instead

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

For clarification I did say no 6 times(or more)

After your 7th post claiming Cox was rightfully yours I decided to do this.

On one hand it was kind of a scummy move to post all these offers by glen.

On the other hand it did seem like he made it clear he wasnt serious about it.

But then on the flip side it is open for interpretation (which is why I dont bother posting anything I wouldn't actually accept).

But then you got someone that keeps coming back to that "deal", so perhaps this was the only way glen may have figured it would die.

In the end, glen's a **** for pretend offering and fake trading, and Pete's level of entitlement and tantrum mirrors that of a spoiled child not getting the toy he wants.

Both of you come out of this as losers.

Archived