Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’ll give Chicago’s S17 2nd and S18 1st for an upcoming 1st and 6th if my guy is available for the pick.

I'll give my future 5 firsts that I dont have for an upcoming first

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now i just realized "solid pick" is code for bad pick.

i have to now rethink my life choices

Hey now.

Solid pick either means its a good pick or a trash pick.

Your picks were indeed one of those.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Watson was a first round pick. That means he started out average, at worst. He had a good rookie season. Playing seven games probably negates whatever plus he got from it. He was pretty good in year two as well; top 11 in DVOA, DYAR, etc. He's on that Russ projection. And that's scary.

Curious, how would you project Mahomes in this case?

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not going to lie, if @waffles7 hadn't taken forever to set his keepers, I would have dealt a pick to acquire Amari Cooper as a keeper. But by the time he did set them, and wasn't going to keep Cooper, it was too late to finesse any more tags.

Never understood why people wait to post their keepers. You aren’t gaining anything, but doing it can screw you out of trades for a player you aren’t keeping.

Just now, pwny said:

Never understood why people wait to post their keepers. You aren’t gaining anything, but doing it can screw you out of trades for a player you aren’t keeping.

I'm guessing they think they can drop a worthwhile player and redraft them. But I doubt it's ever worked.

Archived