Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Simple: they were a better team last year and made considerable upgrades positions since while the Broncos have made no significant moves over the off-season besides trading for a head coach. 

No opinion, just facts(regardless if they are ignored)

The Titans ended the season on like a 7 game losing streak and were abhorrent and did not upgrade as much as you think. You obviously don’t pay attention to them at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

The Titans ended the season on like a 7 game losing streak and were abhorrent and did not upgrade as much as you think. You obviously don’t pay attention to them at all. 

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the Broncos who have lost to us for 3 straight years and I've been picking in the top 10 for two years in a row(regardless of qb)

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the Broncos who have lost to us for 3 straight years and I've been picking in the top 10 for two years in a row(regardless of qb)

No miss me with the red herring. We are talking about the Titans. The team that closed last year with seven straight losses, pinned their hopes on Ryan Tannehill and an aging Derrick Henry as their saviors, and while having a great defensive line, have some consistency issues in the secondary. Oh and also have a pathetic offensive line and especially tackle situation. 

Edited by FloydFan

No miss me with the red herring. We are talking about the Titans. The team that closed last year with seven straight losses, pinned their hopes on Ryan Tannehill and an aging Derrick Henry as their saviors, and while having a great defensive line, have some consistency issues in the secondary. Oh and also have a pathetic offensive line and especially tackle situation. 

We are talking about how the Titans are a better team than the Broncos. Don't try to isolate the Titans so that the argument can go away from "Are the Titans better than the Broncos?" to "Are the Titans good?" lol nice try

Edited by Jeremy408

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We are talking about how the Titans are a better team than the Broncos. Don't try to isolate the Titans so that the argument can go away from "Are the Titans better than the Broncos?" to "Are the Titans good?" lol nice try

Lol ok bud. Anything you need to skirt the question at hand. Stick to what you know champ. 

Lol ok bud. Anything you need to skirt the question at hand. Stick to what you know champ. 

Translation: My argument got exposed when I tried to change the premise so I have to resort to simply acting like I dont know what youre talking about

Edited by Jeremy408

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Translation: My argument got exposed when I tried to change the premise so I have to resort to simply acting like I dont know what youre talking about

Lol sure thing lil fella. Whatever you say. You sound like a teenage journal entry with that btw. 

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Lol sure thing lil fella. Whatever you say. You sound like a teenage journal entry with that btw. 

Translation: I don't know what else to say because I don't have a point in regards the original argument so now I have to resort to insulting to make up for it 

Edited by Jeremy408

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

lets not play the excuse game. 
Saints player dropped a td pass too, think carr kneeled at the end. 

both qbs, got the win, and couldve put up more points. 

I'm not concerned about the former guy just saying Jimmy G could have had an even better game.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Cant see this being good for us. Rarely do star players have back to back bad games
Think he will put up much better numbers and come out hungry, but hopefully I am wrong. 

Thing is Josh Allen was # 1 in turnovers last season he turns the ball over alot, that's why he won't reach Mahomes level. He mask it because hes' a playmaker that runs and throws for a ton of td's.

20 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy a DOG, Carr a MOUSE.

Jimmy extended a play and threw a pick on a deflected ball, at least he threw it in the end zone. Carr would've crumbled, Saints gonna suck

I was never a huge Carr guy and he also got away with a fumble as well. However he has a bunch of tomato can opponents he will be fine.