Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Saints have played four bad pass defenses in a row, Carr has the 2nd easiest pass defensive SOS for the season only behind Jordan Love, and Carr is probably in danger of being benched by midseason. You know how Carr gives up on plays early and dumps it off because he’s a afraid of staying in there til last second and taking a hit? That’s happening a lot. You know how Carr is an absolute horrendous play extender? That is happening a lot. You know how Carr is a Bottom 5 QB at throwing anticipation (throwing guys open)? That is on full display. If his WR’s aren’t wideeee open, he shuts down mentally. The fact this forum defended this dude for years makes my blood boil. He is so so so mediocre and I don’t know why some of you took so long to see it. It was apparent ent and clear as day in 2018 who Carr was. 

benched for who? 
JW did even worse than Carr. 
I know its just an excuse to you, but its also a fact, hes hurt, on his throwing arm. 

JW came in and scored 0 points, Carr put up 17 in the first half. 
Carr better than Winston, and Jimmy, but yes has his flaws. 
Hes still teh saints best option

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

benched for who? 
JW did even worse than Carr. 
I know its just an excuse to you, but its also a fact, hes hurt, on his throwing arm. 

JW came in and scored 0 points, Carr put up 17 in the first half. 
Carr better than Winston, and Jimmy, but yes has his flaws. 
Hes still teh saints best option

Yes he’s better than those two, still mediocre, and we took way too long to get rid of him. He should have been gone after 2019 at the absolute latest. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Yes he’s better than those two, still mediocre, and we took way too long to get rid of him. He should have been gone after 2019 at the absolute latest. 

yeah, cant remember our options that year, Mariotta? Carr better than him too. 
Move on for a better QB or for a tank 100% I agree. 
draft qbs in 3rd every year 100% we shouldve. 

move on for a lateral move, slight downgrade, who really cares that we didnt. Wouldve been similar results regardless. 

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

yeah, cant remember our options that year, Mariotta? Carr better than him too. 
Move on for a better QB or for a tank 100% I agree. 
draft qbs in 3rd every year 100% we shouldve. 

move on for a lateral move, slight downgrade, who really cares that we didnt. Wouldve been similar results regardless. 

You tank (people who to this day don’t agree teams tank are no naive) or you trade up. You don’t keep a mediocre QB for that long. Good ran franchises find a way to escape and upgrade.

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

You tank (people who to this day don’t agree teams tank are no naive) or you trade up. You don’t keep a mediocre QB for that long. Good ran franchises find a way to escape and upgrade.

Last year after starting 1-4, or ever 0-3, JMD should’ve sat down Mark and told him season didn’t start off the way everyone hoped and that in the AFC at 1-4 we are out of it, and it’s for the best to just start rookies and make moves at the deadline for picks.

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Last year after starting 1-4, or ever 0-3, JMD should’ve sat down Mark and told him season didn’t start off the way everyone hoped and that in the AFC at 1-4 we are out of it, and it’s for the best to just start rookies and make moves at the deadline for picks.

Mark Davis is the MAIN problem. I don’t care what anyone says. He defended Carr years before last year and thought he was way better than he was. Mayock and Gruden would try out QB’s in the draft constantly. There was absolutely truth to those rumors every offseason. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Also Carr was trash in 2017, and Del Rio was the only coach to light Carr up publicly and hold him accountable. Then JDR was used as a scapegoat for Carrs horrendous play. Mark also would never allow tanking. He’s to dumb and arrogant to understand. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Mark Davis is the MAIN problem. I don’t care what anyone says. He defended Carr years before last year and thought he was way better than he was. Mayock and Gruden would try out QB’s in the draft constantly. There was absolutely truth to those rumors every offseason. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Also Carr was trash in 2017, and Del Rio was the only coach to light Carr up publicly and hold him accountable. Then JDR was used as a scapegoat for Carrs horrendous play. Mark also would never allow tanking. He’s to dumb and arrogant to understand. 

Mark tries to be too much like his daddy. He thinks it’s awful to tank but sometimes it’s the only way out of mediocrity. 

• Like 2

Just now, dante9876 said:

@Jeremy408 you was right about bresee. Trading down, and getting him with more picks would have been a great move. 

Yeah he's a great talent that fell under the radar because of injuries and then like draft process hype from other prospects. I had him as a top 10 pick. 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

As long as Denver does bad enough and Fields looks good enough, we won't have to worry about them taking qb's in the top 5 picks. Helps us tremendously 

They both taking caleb if they are number one. I think bears take a qb if they top 5. I think Broncos may only take Caleb. If they 4 or 5 they probably draft something else. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Saints offense is absolutely terrible and Carr is stinking it up, AGAIN. 

Wait for his defenders to come again! “He’s injured!” “His OL is bad!”. Yeah, miracle how Saints have a Top 10 Pass Protection a vast majority of years over the past 18 years, yet when Carr goes there they regress. He holds onto the ball way too f***in long. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

They both taking caleb if they are number one. I think bears take a qb if they top 5. I think Broncos may only take Caleb. If they 4 or 5 they probably draft something else. 

Denver can't. They've been in the hole.so much money, 80 million they owe him next year if they cut him. And they're certainly not sitting him with that much cheddar on his plate