Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Buffalo looks like a juggernaut. They throttled everyone.

Looks like there’s 5-6 elite teams and everyone else at the moment 

Eh I picked Buffalo to beat Miami in Buffalo. I still think Miami and San Fran are the two best teams. Buffalo has a lot of holes that will be apparent throughout the year and in the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Eh I picked Buffalo to beat Miami in Buffalo. I still think Miami and San Fran are the two best teams. Buffalo has a lot of holes that will be apparent throughout the year and in the playoffs. 

Where are Buffalo's holes? They are far more complete than Miami. Losing White sucks for them.

7 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Another week passes and San Fran still looks head and shoulders above the rest of the league.

Excited to see them against the Cowboys defense next Sunday. That will be the first real test to see if Purdy can continue playing this ball control style offense with his skill positions. 

Impressive thing about the 49ers is how bad they can whiff in the draft on certain picks, but still absolutely nail others. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Saints are 27th in scoring offense and Carr has 2 TD through 4 games. 

Is it because of the coaching staff, OL, weapons, or defense? 

@Humble_Beast @Jeremy408 @Frankie2Gunz

Like I said before, it's a long season...

Week one everyone was excited about Jimmy Garoppolo now we're going in into week 5 and all we are talking about is Caleb Williams Nathan, drake, or the other guy from Washington lol(which if we are picking number one overall we better get Caleb)

Edited by Jeremy408