Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Leading the NFL in interceptions is not managing the game. He can't even manage to throw the ball over 20 yards.

He's holding the offense back and it's not even arguable at this point.  

You're right that's not managing the game that's being asked to do more. Remember the Niners ran the ball like 40 to 50 times a game when he was QB. And often times when he was throwing the ball it was to a scheme to open George Kittle or a 1 bubble screen to Deebo Samuel(a.k.a. safe completions). I'm not defending Jimmy Garoppolo because I don't think he's a good quarterback and I was avid against the Raiders signing in because I knew this would happen but that's just calling a spade a spade.

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

You're right that's not managing the game that's being asked to do more. Remember the Niners ran the ball like 40 to 50 times a game when he was QB. 

How they heck did they manage to do that? Jacobs can barely get out of his stance defenses are cheating so hard on the run because of Limited G.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How they heck did they manage to do that? Jacobs can barely get out of his stance defenses are cheating so hard on the run because of Limited G.

Because the Niners are really good at running the ball. I remember one game in the playoffs they ran the ball 40 times and Jimmy had like 88 yards passing. And they won by a landslide. That works when you have a ridiculous running game and a defense that can stop basically anyone. 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Safeties are literally sitting on routes and getting our WRs destroyed by Jimmys ducks. 

He’s got to be benched

We knew that was going to happen though. His arms always been limited, but he's a "winner" and a "dogg" so nobody thought twice about it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Arm was limited, sure but got the job done. It's completely shot now. 

His arm was always lame. The Niners are just better than us in almost every aspect which allows them to plug almost anyone at quarterback. Jimmy was just a quarterback that was in the Shanahan system the longest so he is the most tied to their success. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We knew that was going to happen though. His arms always been limited, but he's a "winner" and a "dogg" so nobody thought twice about it. 

He was never known for a huge arm but is was enough to win in the NFL. It is completely shot now 

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

He was never known for a huge arm but is was enough to win in the NFL. It is completely shot now 

17 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

His arm was always lame. The Niners are just better than us in almost every aspect which allows them to plug almost anyone at quarterback. Jimmy was just a quarterback that was in the Shanahan system the longest so he is the most tied to their success. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Wishful thinking. As @NickButera has stated several times. Only 5 QB taken outside round 1 have ever won a Super Bowl. Trade up, get THE guy and stop trying to hope you land something in the mid rounds, etc. 

I’ve always agreed with trading up 100%. But trading up to #2 with Maye sitting there might not be possible. If it is possible, we should trade Adams for a 1st asap so we have trade capital. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I’ve always agreed with trading up 100%. But trading up to #2 with Maye sitting there might not be possible. If it is possible, we should trade Adams for a 1st asap so we have trade capital. 

You're are probably right. There are a lot of QB needy teams and competition is going to be fierce for the top guys. 

Putting a pin in this until the end of the season to see how the chips fall.