Around The League V.2

Totty

6 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Nah 

Lamb has 1,500 yards / 9 TD, shattering every Cowboys record. Ruggs had less than 1,000 yards in like 1 and a half seasons with us. He had 5 games with under 10 yards and only 2 with 100+ 

He legitimately had under 10 yards in 25% of the games he played for us, lol

Edited by NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Lamb has 1,500 yards / 9 TD, shattering every Cowboys record. Ruggs had less than 1,000 yards in like 1 and a half seasons with us. He had 5 games with under 10 yards and only 2 with 100+ 

He legitimately had under 10 yards in 25% of the games he played for us, lol

He was starting to take off. Really no point in debating though. 

all I know is the Lions don’t trust your boy Goff lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Ruggs was headed towards a Will Fuller type of career trajectory, decent role player, Lamb is an All-Pro level player.

I agree. Lamb should have been the pick. I understand at the time we needed speed at WR but Lamb was the superior player in college.

There’s a Chance that Carr would of ignored him like Cooper

Ruggs was a nonfactor because he ruined his own career. Looked promising before the arrest 

• Like 1

The whole point of drafting Ruggs was to add an element to the offense that it lacked...speed. Ruggs wasn't ever meant to be a workhorse type receiver like Adams or Lamb. 

He was meant to be a threat the D always had to account for and take the top off them when the opportunity presented itself.

• Like 2