Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Both team's weapons being healthy, I would give the Raiders the edge. Derrick Henry is better than Jacobs (not by much). The Raiders are better at WR/TE. 

How. Waller is better than smith. But brown is better than an wr we got. Corey is better than zay Jones. Humpries and renfrow is pretty close. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Both team's weapons being healthy, I would give the Raiders the edge. Derrick Henry is better than Jacobs (not by much). The Raiders are better at WR/TE. 

This is something I completely disagree with. Not sure if it's overestimating our guys or underestimating theirs, but it's really not close. 

Henry and Jacobs is close, but advantage Henry now. Waller is better than Smith, but they're actually similar. Renfrow and Humphries are similar, but advantage Humphries now. Davis and Williams are close. Then there is the main reason they blow us out of the water AJ Brown. They have a #1 in the making and we match up with s scrubs.

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

How. Waller is better than smith. But brown is better than an wr we got. Corey is better than zay Jones. Humpries and renfrow is pretty close. 

Tyrell is close to Brown (right now. but Brown will be better in a year or two). Corey doesn't separate as well as Zay, so that is debatable. Agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

Tyrell is close to Brown (right now. but Brown will be better in a year or two). Corey doesn't separate as well as Zay, so that is debatable. Agree to disagree.

Williams have never done what brown did this year. How are they close??