Around The League V.2

Totty

I wouldn't disagree with that, he was very productive in college, problem is we had the good fortune of finding a gem as an udfa, and theyre both very similar , I would give a slight nod to Richard as a rec. but dw is better for running...slightly (more power, but not as shifty imo.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

In the deepest WR class we seen in years and BOB trades a second rounder for B.Cooks hahaha can’t make this stuff up 

You’re joking me right.....?

At pick 40 you have possibly: Denzel Mims (he’s not gong in the 1st imo), Brandon Aiyuk, Tee Higgins, Jalen Reagor, and KJ Hamler. Heck, Hamler is a lot like Cooks!

BoB is an absolute idiot. 

He also basically recycled Hopkins for Cooks. 

I think that’s a horrible trade too.  But I almost think it was done due to the backlash he got from The media... but more importantly his players.  
now he can say... well Hopkins wasn’t gonna play and Cooks... well he’s young and a 2x 1200yd receiver And 1x 1100yd player.  
im gonna just guess say Watson went to management and expressed his desire to leave if things don’t change.  This trade was Purely reactionary.

Whats Cooks deal? I haven’t heard he’s a jerk or malcontent.  He’s been trading like more than anyone In such a short time. 

Drafted #20 In ‘14

In ‘17: NO- Cooks, 4th / NE- 1st(#32), 3rd 

In ‘18: NE- Cooks,4th / Rams- 1st(#23), 6th 

In ‘20: Rams-Cooks, NY 4th/ Hou-2nd(#57)

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Hang in there gang. We're 2 weeks away from trading pick 19 for Watson.

Mayock “Fine BoB, fine... geeze... Okay you know your killing me here... ok 19 AND that ‘21 4th rounder you broke my balls over,... you WIN, DEAL!”

..... hangs up

Mayock: “hey Jon... you won’t believe how dumb BoB is.... I know we’re stacked at QB but he’s giving away guys over there!”

• Like 1

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Sadly not joking. Head scratching move like all the moves he made. 

Positive side Cooks and Fuller IF HEALTHY create one of the fastest duos in the NFL

The weird thing is that they claimed they traded Hopkins due to cap concerns. But then brought in even more cap with David Johnson, Brandin Cooks, and Randall Cobb.