Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Broncos reporter tweeted see you in Vegas November 15th. Very interesting maybe they give the Raiders the away game early in the season. 

Haha haha haha....no they won’t. The Raiders only play Denver and KC in December and November. 

12 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I for one am very happy the Raiders will likely never change their logo or uniforms. Each release just keeps getting worse and worse. The new Rams one sucks.

1 Trillion likes for inflation... :D

Some of these new uni's are BAD...

On 5/13/2020 at 11:26 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I for one am very happy the Raiders will likely never change their logo or uniforms. Each release just keeps getting worse and worse. The new Rams one sucks.

I would really like all black uniforms

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wtf...?

That is THE stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.... without a doubt.  Keep Social Justice Warriors out of sports.  Hire the best guy.... no one cares about race.  Did anyone care Reggie McKenzie was black! F No!  It wasn’t even a thing a normal person would ever dream of thinking of.

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

NFL allowing teams to open facilities starting My 19th. No coaches or players yet, but this is step one so hopefully soon players can go in. 

So facilities open.... but no players or coaches? Whose allowed in the maintenance guys? Front office people?

8 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I would really like all black uniforms

I think a cool one time “Alternate” “blacked out” uniform would be cool... but for a special game like a MNF or something.  But the actual uniforms should never chance, no improvements can be made.

• Like 1