GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

Unfortunately, I will be watching this game from the stage. I will be performing this evening at Vera's on Rte 70 in Cherry Hill NJ from 9 to 1.

At the very least, they have TV's all over the place. I can watch from the stage. I will still be rocking my lucky Cowboys T Shirt though!

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Unfortunately, I will be watching this game from the stage. I will be performing this evening at Vera's on Rte 70 in Cherry Hill NJ from 9 to 1.

At the very least, they have TV's all over the place. I can watch from the stage. I will still be rocking my lucky Cowboys T Shirt though!

I had know idea you were a dancer.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Today we are playing with House money..

No one expected Dallas to be here after our not so good start. 

I feel strangely confident that at least we will battle and make a great game of it. I really wanted to go to the game, but too many people coming over tonight. These days don't come by too often. I expected them often in the mid 90s, only to see the reality of Jerry Jones "pushing Jimmy Johnson out. Though Barry Switzer did actually win a SB, it was the beginning of end for a long while.

Now we are one game away from being one game away. 

We can do this!!!!1

Let's go!!!

I thought we would be here. But I agree. We are playing with house money. The Rams are 7 point favs for a reason. 

But F all reason, lets lose a lot of betters money.

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Never been there, but have several friends of mine who have gone. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought we would be here. But I agree. We are playing with house money. The Rams are 7 point favs for a reason. 

But F all reason, lets lose a lot of betters money.

Every team with a young QB is "playing with house money." But screw saying that this year. I want a win.

Archived