The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Squire

Why squire?

Isn't watching usually a town role?

Or are you suggesting that his watches are fabricated? Or that mafia somehow would know who visited malf, and he played it off as if it was civ-role knowledge?

@squire12

I'm coming around to your notion of a 2 mafia house.

If Malf was hit twice, his own mafia house obviously didn't hit him.

Which means either 2 civ vigs hit him (unlikely that there would be two that would have N1 hits), or it was a vig + a scum (2nd mafia or an other/SK)

Is it worth lynching off of your list, and risking lynching the vig? Knowing that it is probably 50/50 between lynching a vig vs lynching a mafia (or an Other with hits?)

28 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is it worth lynching off of your list, and risking lynching the vig? Knowing that it is probably 50/50 between lynching a vig vs lynching a mafia (or an Other with hits?)

I think it is.... a bad vig hit can be just as devastating (if not more) than a mislynch or scum hit IMO.

There are worse roles to accidentally lynch if that’s what happens, and if not the big we likely got ourselves scum and cleared the other.

that said if it was a vig he’s gonna know the other players to visit is likely scum and could hit them tonight assuming they’re not blocked 

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Were you reading? Are you actually read up?

if you were I never once claimed 2 people visited me.

i have no proof of that

i just brought up what was in my nightly pm to see what could make any sense of.

So someone gave you a dinner and some one knocked it out of your hand.  That seems like two separate things to me 

54 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@squire12

I'm coming around to your notion of a 2 mafia house.

If Malf was hit twice, his own mafia house obviously didn't hit him.

Which means either 2 civ vigs hit him (unlikely that there would be two that would have N1 hits), or it was a vig + a scum (2nd mafia or an other/SK)

I am thinking it is.   Xmad also had a shot at his killer last night as well.  He could have been a PGO, less likely that he was a vig that was able to fire on his killer.

I agree that it was unlikely that 2 civ vig both went to hit Malfatron.  Some had a town read on Malf as it was.  

Gopher is where I am voting based on the inconsistency of his statements.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking it is.   Xmad also had a shot at his killer last night as well.  He could have been a PGO, less likely that he was a vig that was able to fire on his killer.

I agree that it was unlikely that 2 civ vig both went to hit Malfatron.  Some had a town read on Malf as it was.  

Gopher is where I am voting based on the inconsistency of his statements.

It's unlikely that 2 civ vig both hit Malf.

It's even MORE unlikely that 2 civ vig existed in the first place with N1 hits. IF there are two civ vig, one is odd nights, one is even nights. There is no way both had hits N1.

That's also interesting on Xmad. Do you think that is role related or flavor or something?

I'll bite on gopher

Also, the 3 players up for N1 votes were Malf, Sanchez, and Amac

Malf is a dead mafia

Amac (allegedly) hit Malf, so presumably he is not in chatty with Malf

So IF malf was trying to save someone, sanchez is the only option

Just now, Tk3 said:

Also, the 3 players up for N1 votes were James, Sanchez, and Amac

Malf is a dead mafia who pushed James

James is a dead civ

I'm sorry I screwed that up

Fixed it in the quote

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So that would be one person visiting me, and another roleblocked someone? That was my thought

If turkey dinner dude was roleblocked, he would have never given it to you in the first place I'd be willing to wager 

51 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also, the 3 players up for N1 votes were Malf, Sanchez, and Amac

Malf is a dead mafia

Md4l bro had three 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If turkey dinner dude was roleblocked, he would have never given it to you in the first place I'd be willing to wager 

That does make sense. So what would have been the role that would have stopped the turkey dinner from me. 

Maybe swag sent it and it really meant nothing

Archived