The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, bcb1213 said:

you don't get to pick your scum mates unless you're a cult so i'd imagine it would be

I wouldn’t plan to be overly offensive to my scum mates so rereading our interactions you can clearly see we aren’t best of friends this game.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll put it a different way. Up until this day phase you havent contributed much, now once NS outs you as a converter (is this what he called you?) you are going all out throwing out names, but your vote has been on NS basically for a while. Just seems like you are making an appearance to scum hunt while trying to get rid of the person who outed you imo

What part of being busy is not being accepted in thread? I understand we all have lives outside of here but if it was a regular weekend, my activity would have never disintegrated like it did. 

Not going to let a guy claiming to be Jesus and Satan derail my attempts to complete my objective. He’s lucky to get more than one response about that asinine accusation.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’m more than willing to move from NS992. I would vote Orca/Tk3/etc, so we’re gonna learn a lot by the end of today.

Do you think Tk3 could be killed by ly ching him again? Bcb is adamant he would not die

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What part of being busy is not being accepted in thread? I understand we all have lives outside of here but if it was a regular weekend, my activity would have never disintegrated like it did. 

Not going to let a guy claiming to be Jesus and Satan derail my attempts to complete my objective. He’s lucky to get more than one response about that asinine accusation.

It's not all just vote totals. It's a shift from D1 to D2 and D3 and now another shift on D4. First 3 days lacked critically thinking that i believe you are now showing. You were able to post those days but not in bulk, why the difference content? 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you think Tk3 could be killed by ly ching him again? Bcb is adamant he would not die

It's not all just vote totals. It's a shift from D1 to D2 and D3 and now another shift on D4. First 3 days lacked critically thinking that i believe you are now showing. You were able to post those days but not in bulk, why the difference content? 

It’ll make sense when the roles come out, I’m not going to publicly comment on it. My content and critical thinking go together, and we’re the amount of players have dropped. Much easier to control a thread and reread information.

Just now, MD4L said:

It’ll make sense when the roles come out, I’m not going to publicly comment on it. My content and critical thinking go together, and the amount of players have dropped. Much easier to control a thread and reread information.

Fix for clairity.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:06 PM, MD4L said:

You’re the type whom would handle this during the night phase.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, MD4L said:

It is a very safe decision.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:42 PM, MD4L said:

Should go Rags

On 1/20/2019 at 10:42 AM, KOTN-93 said:

Squire

On 1/20/2019 at 4:03 AM, MD4L said:

I’m sort of intoxicated. Word to my good buddy @Ragnarok

On 1/20/2019 at 4:04 AM, MD4L said:

That being said, town will regret letting him stay alive.

Vote him while it’s a smart play instead of a necessary move.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:11 PM, MD4L said:

Good to see people aren’t reading the thread before they post

On 1/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, MD4L said:

He’s not the only one I’m surprised is facing zero suspicion.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, MD4L said:

By the way, I’m certainly speaking upon the person I quoted.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, KOTN-93 said:

Xmad. Knew the no lynch yesterday vote felt off Malf turning up mafia makes it worse. Its a good vote to me.

So this was MD4L and all his posts on D2. Also, was this Kotn's last posts? Voting for a dead player and a claimed watcher....

Archived