Where do you want the Raiders to play in 2019?

UtahUtesFan

Where do you want the Raiders to play in 2019 if they can't stay at the Coliseum?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the Raiders to play in 2019 if they can't stay at the Coliseum?

• AT&T Park in San Francisco
    • Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara
    • SDCCU Stadium in San Diego
    • Alamodome in San Antonio
    • Wembley Stadium/Tottenham in London
    • Arizona Stadium in Tucson (SI article yesterday has this rumor)

Staying in CA makes the most sense. San Fran being right there is good transition out of town for Oakland fans who want to see them another year but can't be at OCo. San Diego would be cool too. Considering it is a bridge year, I don't care much. 

Honestly London would give us the best competitive advantage. We have to lose a home game there every year, and now we could have teams fly out to us there. Kind of the opposite of what we have dealt with forever in regards to flying East for a 1:00 pm kickoff. That has plagued us. Make the other teams feel the pain for a year.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Raiders literally get the ish stomped out of them every time they play in London, lol. 

They have also been the inferior team and had dumb head coaches that didn't prepare the team correctly for the trip.

I think the plan was that we'd play 8 or 4 straight there so the travel for us as the home team wasn't a real disadvantage.

But I still hate the idea!

Archived