The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

The big questions now are:

1. Who will be his replacement?

2. Will he be forced to run Garrett’s archaic 1990s offense, or will he be allowed to implement his own scheme?

3. Can he help Quincy develop as a QB (considering Linehan didn’t)?

4. Does this put the spotlight/onus on Garrett to go deep in the playoffs or face being fired, himself?

Just now, plan9misfit said:

The big questions now are:

1. Who will be his replacement?

2. Will he be forced to run Garrett’s archaic 1990s offense, or will he be allowed to implement his own scheme?

3. Can he help Quincy develop as a QB (considering Linehan didn’t)?

4. Does this put the spotlight/onus on Garrett to go deep in the playoffs or face being fired, himself?

Unfortunately, I think its someone inside. Doug Nussmeir or Garrett himself. I honestly wouldnt even be shocked if they gave it to Moore.

If they do bring someone externally, I full expect them to take over play calling of JGs offense.

4 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Unfortunately, I think its someone inside. Doug Nussmeir or Garrett himself. I honestly wouldnt even be shocked if they gave it to Moore.

If they do bring someone externally, I full expect them to take over play calling of JGs offense.

If it’s any of those guys, then expect nothing but more of the same and a further regression in Quincy’s performance as a QB. 

Archived