The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Jason Garrett embarrassed himself again in the Pro Bowl as the Cowboys HC.

7 points but Scott Linehan was the only issue. Smh 

I hate Garrett more than almost anyone in this site, but he gets a pass here. I never watch the Pro Bowl, but my neighbor came over yesterday with his son so we watched it. It was obvious from the very beginning that no one took the game seriously (including the coaching staff) and that it was a glorified mix of an on-field party and two hand touch football. They were there to have fun, not play.

4 hours ago, D82 said:

Dude it's pretty obvious this was nothing more than an exhibition game. It's not like Garrett and/or Moore are going to be going all-out with their playbook. I mean Zeke and Barkley were rushing the passer for God's sake.

My point is the offense still managed to score 7 points in a game where defense is a joke. No one is asking for Garrett/Moore to go "all out" with their playbook in the Pro Bowl. But I digress. 

I hope JG/Moore will be able to fix the offensive woes the team experienced this upcoming season.

5 hours ago, D82 said:

Dude it's pretty obvious this was nothing more than an exhibition game. It's not like Garrett and/or Moore are going to be going all-out with their playbook. I mean Zeke and Barkley were rushing the passer for God's sake.

Well knowing Garrett's playbook they probably did. I watched the game the play calling was still pretty bad and reminded me of JG of old and eveyone agrees.

On 1/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

LMFAO

This forum is reaching peak ridiculousness.

WRONG!!!  Not even close.  People questioning Dak’s ability to be a franchise QB or whether JG is a good HC is all legit things to question and discuss.  There have far more ridiculous forum moments.  

5 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

WRONG!!!  Not even close.  People questioning Dak’s ability to be a franchise QB or whether JG is a good HC is all legit things to question and discuss.  There have far more ridiculous forum moments.  

Questioning his ability to be a franchise QB is one thing. Calling him Quincy and worrying about how many points this staff put up in the Pro Bowl is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I agree with this. However, what you just said is not what is happening.

Things like freaking out about the play calling at the Pro Bowl is completely insane.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

I like what I'm hearing from Kitna; it's all about the feet and footwork.  I'm confident he and Dak will spend a lot of time working this off season.

Coaches can't talk football or work with players in the off season, right?

1 hour ago, Northland said:

I like what I'm hearing from Kitna; it's all about the feet and footwork.  I'm confident he and Dak will spend a lot of time working this off season.

I’m convinced Kitna is going to be a huge help to Dak. Carson Palmer claims that Kitna was the single most important person for his career, and literally quit the Bengals for letting Kitna leave.

Beyond helping him improve with his mechanics, I think Kitna is really going to help Dak with his weekly preparation.

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m convinced Kitna is going to be a huge help to Dak. Carson Palmer claims that Kitna was the single most important person for his career, and literally quit the Bengals for letting Kitna leave.

Beyond helping him improve with his mechanics, I think Kitna is really going to help Dak with his weekly preparation.

I know Tony was a fan of Kitna as well. 

Dude sounds like he's going to be a great influence on Dak. 

Archived