Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

So how is it that the Chargers can win at Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Baltimore (with all but Seattle being in less than stellar weather).... yet god forbid teams seemingly forget how to win in that Foxboro icebox?

It’s a shame that a team with so much talent like the Chargers is going home and we basically have to once again watch this Pats team ethics is basically Tom Brady and a bunch of system cogs.

A+ coaching propping up A C+ roster

6 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

How’d that work out for the Jaguars? Finding a new QB isn’t as easy as just drafting one. 

I lived through the post Fouts era. Vlassic Tolliver, Malone, McMahon, Friesz... 

QB purgatory is horrible. 

At least you got to enjoy Fouts.  He was amazing!

Sorry it ended this way for you guys this season.  :(

4 hours ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

Same. If it was up to me it would be Colts vs Chargers next week. But it seems we both suck

Luck is at least still in his prime and now has a decent oline to protect him. Wish we had your oline especially a Nelson and Braden Smith today.

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Luck is at least still in his prime and now has a decent oline to protect him. Wish we had your oline especially a Nelson and Braden Smith today.

I'm just disappointed the defense got torched, I thought the defense/Darius Leonard's heroics would be enough to do better than they did. They had been looking really good for awhile now. 

Uhh you guys still have a good roster? Am I supposed to compliment your team back? 

How does a team with all that talent, all those Pro Bowlers, All Pros, a team that has won in bad weather on the road, a team that played 0 indoor games all season.... get boatraced by a team with a 41 year old QB, a 67 year old coach, and a C+ roster?

Is it as simple as Belichick? Or playing in that Gillette icebox?

Like, is coaching such a strength that Belichick basically cancels out any roster or talent weakness/gaps?

Archived