Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

Good game, Pat fans.

Better coached and better team won today.

Chargers really need to do something about their guards and right tackle. If the Pats who are one of the worst pass-rushing teams in the league can be in Rivers face every dropback, then you have a problem.

8 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

As much as I love Rivers, he doesnt get nearly as much criticism for whining to the refs like other QBs do. He does this a lot and it's waved away as being a fierce competitor, but really he is just a whiner.

He does that every game.

Granted, he does have a case on some these hits. Him and Ben are the least respected top tier QB when it comes to late hits. 

The Patriots are living proof that talent does not matter. Because Belichick can make anyone look good.

the Pats are ONE QB, ONE coach, and a bunch of random guys,

james “15 receptions” White is the epitome of a system player. Put him on the Lions, he’d Be just another guy.

the Pats act as if Belichick can coach up anyone and everybody and are good,

He’s probably make Kelvin Benjamin first team All Pro

2 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Omg Brady’s post game interview was epic. “Everyone thinks we suck.”

Just now, Plat2 said:

Lol not anymore after that whoopin

The way he says it with a smile. You can tell he’s still having fun. I’m not betting against him this post season. He’s likely getting started on his second hand full of rings. 

Pats had an absolutely perfect defensive gameplan going into this game. They'll need to come up with another next week to have a shot in KC. Unfortunately I have no idea how you can gameplan against Pat Mahomes. You just kind of have to execute and hope the Matrix updates so he can't hack it until after the game is over. 

Gonna be a fun AFCCG.

Archived