Pace and Nagy Year End Press Conference

WindyCity

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

whatever people want to call it.

Call it what it is: two drunk idiots verbally and physically abusing each other. She allegedly called him a racial slur, she slapped him in the face, I think he slapped her back and then she shoved a man into Hunt who ricocheted off and back into her. The stupid part was the weak-*** kick he levied on her. Stupid stupid stupid.

No charges pressed either.

I'm just getting annoyed with all the media coverage here in Chicago saying he's a woman beater, an abuser etc etc etc. Just sensationalized BS.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Call it what it is: two drunk idiots verbally and physically abusing each other. She allegedly called him a racial slur, she slapped him in the face, I think he slapped her back and then she shoved a man into Hunt who ricocheted off and back into her. The stupid part was the weak-*** kick he levied on her. Stupid stupid stupid.

No charges pressed either.

I'm just getting annoyed with all the media coverage here in Chicago saying he's a woman beater, an abuser etc etc etc. Just sensationalized BS.

Bad part is coming out, not stopping, escalating and especially the kick. 

Also taking her cell phone.

All stupid.   

21 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Bad part is coming out, not stopping, escalating and especially the kick. 

Also taking her cell phone.

All stupid.   

Taking her cell phone was smart. Not paying someone at the hotel for the tape was cheap and dumb.

19 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Taking her cell phone was smart. Not paying someone at the hotel for the tape was cheap and dumb.

The "bad part coming out" was the tape that was released, IMO.

Apparently the kid has already started counseling for alcohol and anger issues -- that's good.

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to his wife

Missed that part but as far as I'm concerned his wife can say whatever she wants.  If there's one thing Parkey got right in life it's her.

Archived