πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

45 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am seeing it in real time.

No, you aren’t. Dak: 300 yards passing, 70% complete, 3 touchdowns. Add 20 rushing. Lamb had a couple of brutal drops (including a would be TD) that cut into that, but to be fair he also had a solid game. If Hurts does anything close to that the media goes wild with MVP talk.Β 

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think Dallas loses credibility with this performance tonight tbh. Everybody knew the offense was good, but everybody assumed the defense was too. It was very very bad tonight. They'd have lost to a lot of teams tonight.

How many rough, close games has your team been in this season? The defense responded and ended the game, despite what was an uncharacteristic performance.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think Dallas loses credibility with this performance tonight tbh. Everybody knew the offense was good, but everybody assumed the defense was too. It was very very bad tonight. They'd have lost to a lot of teams tonight.

They pulled out a win, like you all been doing all season πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. I get it , you hate the Cowboys. Defense played bad, but made the plays Β when they needed a stop, isn’t that what winning teams do ?? Β  Β Even if the Cowboys win next week, it won’t mean nothing if they can’t do it in the playoffsπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ . Dak is playing his best football to date , sorry they ruin their night for you, maybe next week, good luck vs SF but I’m rooting against you all 🀣

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

In the group of 27 teams that have beaten a team that currently has a winning record.

Where are you at?Β  Oh that's right, still one of the 5 teams that does not have a win against a team that currently has a winning record.

This is so transparently biased. The team had a winning record at the time of the game. If Dallas was responsible for dropping them below that you have absolutely no point here.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yes I did.Β  He had over 200 at the half, did not even have 100 in the second half in a game he was trailing.

Once again confirming he is a stat padder against bad teams when he has a lead.

You didn’t watch the 4th quarter. Points on the final 3 drives to take the lead, including the game winning drive.Β 
Β 

I mean, you have to keep in mind your QB had 22 yards with 2 turnovers in the first half last Sunday against a team β€œthat doesn’t have a winning record”.. contributing to catch up mode that should have had his team in a worse position than what they were. Stop with the insane double standards.

Ok I did this before last night's Dallas game, but here is the honest truth on Dak running up stats in the 4th Q vs "sitting" in the 4th Q.Β 

Through 11 games (again I did this before last night's game) Dak has been removed in the 4th Quarter in 6 of those games this year. Of those 5 of them Dallas was blowing out the other team, and the 6th game Dak was pulled when the 49ers were stomping Dallas. It is noted that Dallas has blown out their opponent 7 times this year, they did not pull Dak when they were blowing out the Jets in Week 2 and they didn't pull Dak on Thanksgiving vs Washington either.Β 

In those 4th Quarters that Dak was pulled, Dak missed only 62 offensive snaps total (meaning he's played almost 92% of all of Dallas' offensive snaps this year).Β 

In those 4th Quarters, he sat on the bench for a total of 35 minutes and 27 seconds of gametime. Which means Dallas is running a ton of clock per play while Dak is out. Keep in mind this is total game time though, meaning drive time from both sides after Dak was pulled plus it includes the 49ers game.

In the 4th Quarters of these blowouts that Dak actually played, he has actually only thrown for a total of 237 passing yards and 1 TD.Β 

If you look at the game logs, Dallas runs the ball an insane amount of times in a row in these late 4th quarter games.Β 

In conclusion, Dak hasn't really been sat that much in the 4th quarter.Β  But, Dak has not be running up stats in garbage time either.Β 

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is so transparently biased. The team had a winning record at the time of the game. If Dallas was responsible for dropping them below that you have absolutely no point here.

And that team will be 8-9 or 7-10 when the season is done.Β  The Cowboys have 3 chances left to beat a team that will finish with a winning record, I don't think they get it done.Β  Frauds beating up on the weak teams on their weak schedule.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

And that team will be 8-9 or 7-10 when the season is done.Β  The Cowboys have 3 chances left to beat a team that will finish with a winning record, I don't think they get it done.Β  Frauds beating up on the weak teams on their weak schedule.

Ah yes.. Nostradamus over here. The point remains that it’s lame and nonsensical to not give Dallas credit for beating a team that is over .500 and a current playoff team just because they happened to knock them back to .500 from having a winning record at the time of the game. It’d be one thing if you were just trolling, but I’m genuinely not sure that you are.