πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I wonder if Dallas fans will start to give the Eagles more credit after experiencing a near loss last night and eeking out a win, like the Eagles have done sometimes this year. If you're a Dallas fan and you feel good/ are satisfied with that win last night, then you should in theory treat the Eagles wins with respect.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Dak for MVP

Dak for Highest paid QB in he NFL.

I am here to see that unfold next offseaaon when Cee Dee Lamb also wants to get paid.Β 

Let's Go πŸ‘

The mocking of Dak at QB by Philly fans when he owns your franchise and is playing at an MVP level is genuinely amusing.Β 

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wonder if Dallas fans will start to give the Eagles more credit after experiencing a near loss last night and eeking out a win, like the Eagles have done sometimes this year. If you're a Dallas fan and you feel good/ are satisfied with that win last night, then you should in theory treat the Eagles wins with respect.

Not a chances in hell. They Dem Boyz! We just lucky. Overrated.

So. How do you all feel about the opinion you’ve all clung to based on the Cowboys bad loss to this Niners team early in the season? They were on the road and obviously still finding their identity on offense.. which has been electric ever since. Now your team has been outright embarrassed at home by that same team late in the season.Β 
Β 

Can we maybe stop acting like your team is a tier better or something? All 3 teams are obviously tops in the NFC.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

So. How do you all feel about the opinion you’ve all clung to based on the Cowboys bad loss to this Niners team early in the season? They were on the road and obviously still finding their identity on offense.. which has been electric ever since. Now your team has been outright embarrassed at home by that same team late in the season.Β 
Β 

Can we maybe stop acting like your team is a tier better or something? All 3 teams are obviously tops in the NFC.

But we beat you? What does that mean then?

I have been giving the Cowboys their due all season, but those comments of head to head opponents don't mean much.

17 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Β 

We have wins against the Chiefs and Dolphins. Β Your best win is against the 6-6 Seahawks

15 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

But we beat you? What does that mean then?

I have been giving the Cowboys their due all season, but those comments of head to head opponents don't mean much.

Barely, at home. Again, all I’m saying is that these teams are not on separate tiers. Almost all of you (maybe not you) have been clowning Dallas, acting like they’re a team with no substance and beneath your team. In reality these teams are probably on the same tier, though Dallas has maybe shown a higher ceiling at times.

Obviously they both had embarrassing performances against the Niners.. though that Dallas team very arguably is not the Dallas team of the current moment. Next week is big.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Barely, at home. Again, all I’m saying is that these teams are not on separate tiers. Almost all of you (maybe not you) have been clowning Dallas, acting like they’re a team with no substance and beneath your team. In reality these teams are probably on the same tier, though Dallas has maybe shown a higher ceiling at times.

Obviously they both had embarrassing performances against the Niners.. though that Dallas team very arguably is not the Dallas team of the current moment. Next week is big.

Then we're barely better? Because in these two years I've never seen you say that.Β 

Hurts hasn't embarrassed himself in two games against the 49ers the same way Dak did on those two. Would you say Hurts is the better QB too?Β 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

We have wins against the Chiefs and Dolphins. Β Your best win is against the 6-6 Seahawks

That isn’t necessarily their best win. Dallas has shown an ability to dominate. Philly hasn’t shown that much at all this season, even getting dragged to OT by Washington (a team that Dallas destroyed).Β 
Β 

KC missed the game winning TD against your team in a game where Philly was largely outplayed.. let’s not act like that was some convincing performance that puts them above what Dallas could have achieved on that same field. Dallas obviously had the personnel and ability.

You’ve all used that Niners loss to discredit the Cowboys entire season. Maybe don’t do that anymore. All three teams are strong, and all three have made their mistakes.Β 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Then we're barely better? Because in these two years I've never seen you say that.Β 

Hurts hasn't embarrassed himself in two games against the 49ers the same way Dak did on those two. Would you say Hurts is the better QB too?Β 

It’s ridiculous to use one game to define how Dak has been this season. He has clearly been better than Hurts, and especially since his bye week where the team made adjustments to an offense that had obvious growing pains with a new OC and play caller.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t care too much if someone wants to say one team is maybe slightly better than the other. It’s maybe close.. though Dallas really has perhaps shown a higher ceiling when firing on alol cylinders. Obviously both are strong teams. It’s the total discrediting of Dallas by Philly fans that remains irrational.Β 
Β 

Philly won the first matchup and barely survived some VERY close plays that very easily could have gone the way of the Cowboys. Credit for the win, but it was close and obviously it was an even playing field in that matchup. Let’s see how it goes in Arlington.Β 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

It’s ridiculous to use one game to define how Dak has been this season. He has clearly been better than Hurts, and especially since his bye week where the team made adjustments to an offense that had obvious growing pains with a new OC and play caller.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t care too much if someone wants to say one team is maybe slightly better than the other. It’s maybe close.. though Dallas really has perhaps shown a higher ceiling when firing on alol cylinders. Obviously both are strong teams. It’s the total discrediting of Dallas by Philly fans that remains irrational.Β 
Β 

Philly won the first matchup and barely survived some VERY close plays that very easily could have gone the way of the Cowboys. Credit for the win, but it was close and obviously it was an even playing field in that matchup. Let’s see how it goes in Arlington.Β 

But I mean, you've never even mentioned why the Cowboys were in position to steal the game.

My point is how ridiculous that argument you are trying to make is and also going on crusades in the Eagles forum and NFL Gen to have people give your favorite team their flowers is.Β