πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just to clarify since I'm trying to interpret the mind of a Savant here?

Dallas gets destroyed by SF / Buff while also losing to Philadelphia but because it was in different weeks of the season, it doesn't matter?

Eagles get destroyed by SF/Dallas in B2B weeks so it negates the fact they also Beat Dallas and Buffalo in different weeks of the season?

Gotta Love the Spinstress NFZ actually is. πŸ₯ƒ

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s like you have amnesia about last week. I don’t blame you. Thinking Dallas is going to get blown out is delusional.. and more coping.Β 

hahaha you using the word delusional against anyone is the most hilarious thing I will read in 2023. thank you matts jr. Dallas losing was expected, but this was the happy ending I didn't know I was going to receive.Β 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Your team was just used as toilet paper. Now you get another road game against an even better team than Buffalo. Kinda odd to assume you wouldn't get your butts whooped by Miami since Dallas' modus operandi is to get beat down by the 3 good teams they play each season before losing in the playoffs. That's what Dallas is known for. Expecting Dallas to beat Miami, or even put up a fight really, is the same as expecting the Bears to beat Aaron Rodgers.

Miami 31 Dallas 13

Miami could easily make it 38 to 13, but just runs the clock out.

To be fair Buffalo is probably better than Miami.Β  Won't save Dallas.

3 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

To be fair Buffalo is probably better than Miami.Β  Won't save Dallas.

It's got less to do with which team is actually better then it does the fact all of Dallas's losses have came on the road. Not the comfy confines of Jerry World.

Β 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's got less to do with which team is actually better then it does the fact all of Dallas's losses have came on the road. Not the comfy confines of Jerry World.

Β 

That's also accurate.Β  Not to fret though Cowboy fans.Β  You can take your frustrations out on the Lions in 2 weeks and then promptly get embarrassed by Washington again to end the season.

Would not surprise me in the slightest if Dallas loses another one of it's last 3 games, we coast and go either 3-1 or 4-0 down the stretch coming out of the gauntlet of our schedule as Dallas enters theirs. We end up the 2 seed, them the 5 seed, they beat whatever chump wins the NFC South, and they lose in the 2nd round yet again to the 49ers in embarrassing fashion.

It's just peak Cowboys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

hahaha you using the word delusional against anyone is the most hilarious thing I will read in 2023. thank you matts jr. Dallas losing was expected, but this was the happy ending I didn't know I was going to receive.Β 

You do realize you were part of the crowd saying Dallas couldn’t beat a team with a winning record before they absolutely trounced your team, right? I haven’t said anything delusional here at all. You all just cling to cliches and delusions because you get off on Dallas faltering. It’s barely happened this year, so of course you’re going to chirp about it despite the fact that your own team has been embarrassed two weeks in a row.. including by the team you’re trying to clown.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Would not surprise me in the slightest if Dallas loses another one of it's last 3 games, we coast and go either 3-1 or 4-0 down the stretch coming out of the gauntlet of our schedule as Dallas enters theirs. We end up the 2 seed, them the 5 seed, they beat whatever chump wins the NFC South, and they lose in the 2nd round yet again to the 49ers in embarrassing fashion.

It's just peak Cowboys.

Why do we act like losing to arguably the best team in the entire NFL (the 49ers) is clown worthy?Β 
Β 

I mean you’re pretty much saying β€œhaha typical cowboys” just because they aren’t the outright best team in the NFL.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

35 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Why do we act like losing to arguably the best team in the entire NFL (the 49ers) is clown worthy?Β 
Β 

I mean you’re pretty much saying β€œhaha typical cowboys” just because they aren’t the outright best team in the NFL.Β 

Reality is usually somewhere in the middle. Not sure why you’re wanting to talk when this was a clearly bad showing from the Cowboys. EaglesΒ and Cowboys are 1-1 against each other. Cowboys were covered like this year is different after beating the Eagles. Today was a pretty big reality check.

Also, it was a rain game. Against a good team on the road. Dallas is a different team at home and it’s less likely now Dallas gets a home playoff game.

Just wins and losses and how teams look don’t tell the whole story. I figure you’re intelligent enough to recognize that maybe? The Eagles likely aren’t as bad as they showed the last 2 weeks (injuries in the middle of the defense, an absurd schedule). Dallas wasn’t as bad as they showed today against the Bills. Reality is somewhere in the middle.Β 

13 minutes ago, WeaponX said:

Reality is usually somewhere in the middle. Not sure why you’re wanting to talk when this was a clearly bad showing from the Cowboys. EaglesΒ and Cowboys are 1-1 against each other. Cowboys were covered like this year is different after beating the Eagles. Today was a pretty big reality check.

Also, it was a rain game. Against a good team on the road. Dallas is a different team at home and it’s less likely now Dallas gets a home playoff game.

Just wins and losses and how teams look don’t tell the whole story. I figure you’re intelligent enough to recognize that maybe? The Eagles likely aren’t as bad as they showed the last 2 weeks (injuries in the middle of the defense, an absurd schedule). Dallas wasn’t as bad as they showed today against the Bills. Reality is somewhere in the middle.Β 

I don’t disagree with most of that. Not sure that I’ve really acted otherwise.Β 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

You do realize you were part of the crowd saying Dallas couldn’t beat a team with a winning record before they absolutely trounced your team, right? I haven’t said anything delusional here at all. You all just cling to cliches and delusions because you get off on Dallas faltering. It’s barely happened this year, so of course you’re going to chirp about it despite the fact that your own team has been embarrassed two weeks in a row.. including by the team you’re trying to clown.Β 

I said Dallas can't beat a team with a winning record besides Philly. Dallas has yet to prove me wrong. It's not a clichΓ© if it keeps happening, it's just life.

Edited by Jeezla