πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

That speaks to the levels that Dak sucks.

Were you here all summer when @Texas_OutLaw7Β did the who is best at all the positions? And the Eagles won? Not just here, where you have the fan vote... You won in the Giants and Redskins forums too.. CoupleΒ times in the Cowboys forum IIRC.Β 

Β 

I preordered the next destiny expansion. You going to carry me through everything like ~5 years ago or whatever?Β 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Were you here all summer when @Texas_OutLaw7Β did the who is best at all the positions? And the Eagles won? Not just here, where you have the fan vote... You won in the Giants and Redskins forums too.. One time in the Cowboys forum IIRC.Β 

Yep..I think all the proper players won

Injuries are a hell of a thing.

Turns out the Eagles have a hard time beating teams when a large portion of the team is hurt.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yep..I think all the proper players won

Injuries are a hell of a thing.

Turns out the Eagles have a hard time beating teams when a large portion of the team is hurt.

So more talent helps your team? So logically also helps the Cowboys right? And it helped your Eagles? Because you all conveniently like to ignore the trash we started with at the start of last year.

PS: How do you feel that Lane Johnson went from "best OT in the NFL" to the "2nd best RT in the NFC.... East.... alone"

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So more talent helps your team? So logically also helps the Cowboys right? And it helped your Eagles? Because you all conveniently like to ignore the trash we started with at the start of last year.

PS: How do you feel that Lane Johnson went from "best OT in the NFL" to the "2nd best RT in the NFC.... East.... alone"

I'm not sure what you're getting at, are you trying to fuse two arguments?

Talent helps all, without talent on the roster...you can only go so far.
But talent is relative...and relient on the rest of the team.Β 
Such as Ertz becomes more lethal of an option when Desean is playing. We can run the ball better when Goedert is healthy and we have two TEs.

I think it says a lot about the Cowboys roster about how not bad Dak has looked these first 3 games...yeah it's against the crappiest of the crap...but confidence boosters for sure.

Whos the best RT? Collins? lol
Lane is fine..knee injury, which led to littleΒ work for almost a month in August. These couple of days post GB should be good for him.

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at, are you trying to fuse two arguments?

Talent helps all, without talent on the roster...you can only go so far.
But talent is relative...and relient on the rest of the team.Β 
Such as Ertz becomes more lethal of an option when Desean is playing. We can run the ball better when Goedert is healthy and we have two TEs.

I think it says a lot about the Cowboys roster about how not bad Dak has looked these first 3 games...yeah it's against the crappiest of the crap...but confidence boosters for sure.

Whos the best RT? Collins? lol
Lane is fine..knee injury, which led to littleΒ work for almost a month in August. These couple of days post GB should be good for him.

My point is that all your arguments against Dak can now be used against Carson. They were bad arguments then, they are bad arguments now. You all just didnt want to see it.

Also, not that I buy into PFF, Collins is the #1 OT in the NFL. 1 pressure given up in 3 games.Β 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'll reiterate what I said in NFL Gen.

Dak is good now, but when Dak sucked Dak wasn't making the throws. Right now Carson is making almost all the throws but the team is literally screwing the pooch.Β 

And I will reiterate my point, when you are the 5th worst pass blocking OL and the worst (#32) WR group at getting open.... it is much worse than anything Wentz has faced and its a cant win situation.Β 

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I hope the Cowboys lose 13 straight so we don’t have to listen to Matt’s puffing his chest about Week 3 accomplishmentsΒ inΒ here anymoreΒ 

Im going to point out forever that Dak is in the MVP competition... Just like you all do for Wentz's anomaly few game stretch.Β 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My point is that all your arguments against Dak can now be used against Carson. They were bad arguments then, they are bad arguments now. You all just didnt want to see it.

Also, not that I buy into PFF, Collins is the #1 OT in the NFL. 1 pressure given up in 3 games.Β 

They arent the same, Carson is literally making the throws. The backup wideouts just arent catching them.

He's thrown two+ gamewinners right in their hands and they dropped it.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They arent the same, Carson is literally making the throws. The backup wideouts just arent catching them.

He's thrown two+ gamewinners right in their hands and they dropped it.

He also has thrown 3+ INTs that havent been caught. You cant play the "what if" game and ignore how crappy Wentz has been.Β 

Β 

EDIT: And you, of all people, shouldnt be ignoring that Wentz has the #2 OL group through 3 weeks, while Dak had the 5th worst.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

To further clarify @Matts4313

Injuries matter

09tShnZ.png
csvnr3I.png

yellow - injured last year/surgery in the offseason or preseason
Β  Β  Β red - Currently injured for all or one of the 3 games

This is the team that is 3-0 if the wideouts do their job and catch spot on balls.
They haven't been great, or even very good aside for Wentz and Jenkins all three games.Β 

Wentz has been pretty damn good this year despite this...Dak couldn't say the same the beginning of last year.
And as a non-believer I'll wait to see what he does against a team that isn't the bottom of the league. Especially near the bottom of the defensive rankings like the Dolphins and Giants are.

Again I'm not sure what you are arguing...we already knew that Wentz was good on his own and Dak needed help to be good.