🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

EDIT: And you, of all people, shouldnt be ignoring that Wentz has the #2 OL group through 3 weeks, while Dak had the 5th worst. 

I think those tracking that are offbase that's all.
They have been ok, but that grade is ridiculous having watched all the games
For instance look at what Isaac did, or really didn't do, week 2. That's not dealing with a top 5 OL situation as a QB...it doesn't matter what PFF says.

Our issues are 

• Injuries, especially to key players.
  • Lack of sacks
  • Dropped balls/ Carless plays
  • Runningbacks not hitting the hole
  • Playcalling inconsistencies, it goes from terrific to terrible.
    Some of this is because large portions of our playbook (specifically utilizing Goedert and Deseean) have had to be ditched 

Wentz, aside from the first half of the Falcons game, has been the furthest from our problems and actually kept us in the games and brought us back

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

To further clarify @Matts4313

Injuries matter

09tShnZ.png
csvnr3I.png

yellow - injured last year/surgery in the offseason or preseason
     red - Currently injured for all or one of the 3 games

This is the team that is 3-0 if the wideouts do their job and catch spot on balls.
They haven't been great, or even very good aside for Wentz and Jenkins all three games. 

Wentz has been pretty damn good this year despite this...Dak couldn't say the same the beginning of last year.
And as a non-believer I'll wait to see what he does against a team that isn't the bottom of the league. Especially near the bottom of the defensive rankings like the Dolphins and Giants are.

Again I'm not sure what you are arguing...we already knew that Wentz was good on his own and Dak needed help to be good.

Wentz has never been good on his own. Still isnt.

Wentz would look terrible if the DBs knew how to catch. 

Thats our argument. 

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Matts just wants validation from all of us here. Plain and simple.

Maybe.... You all have been very dismissive. 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think those tracking that are offbase that's all.
They have been ok, but that grade is ridiculous having watched all the games
For instance look at what Isaac did, or really didn't do, week 2. That's not dealing with a top 5 OL situation as a QB...it doesn't matter what PFF says.

Our issues are 

• Injuries, especially to key players.
  • Lack of sacks
  • Dropped balls/ Carless plays
  • Runningbacks not hitting the hole
  • Playcalling inconsistencies, it goes from terrific to terrible.
    Some of this is because large portions of our playbook (specifically utilizing Goedert and Deseean) have had to be ditched 

Wentz, aside from the first half of the Falcons game, has been the furthest from our problems and actually kept us in the games and brought us back

Wentz is a good QB. I have said many times he is at or near top 10. So I dont disagree. But he is once again proving that when he doesnt have the best supporting cast in the NFL, he isnt as good as Dak. 

And his teammates hate him. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Wentz has never been good on his own. Still isnt.

Wentz would look terrible if the DBs knew how to catch. 

Thats our argument. 

He has been, and has been this year.

It's ok to be wrong Matts, I don't think you want to make a mountain out of a couple of dropped INTs with all the stuff Dak leaves on the field....but you do you.
Besides thats probably impossible to truly disseminate with how limited the play calling has had to be for him over the years. :)

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe.... You all have been very dismissive. 

Wentz is a good QB. I have said many times he is at or near top 10. So I dont disagree. But he is once again proving that when he doesnt have the best supporting cast in the NFL, he isnt as good as Dak. 

And his teammates hate him. 

Before Carson got shutdown last year, that was the one time their play was equal or even shaded Dak.
So yeah...Carson with a not fully healed knee and broken back = hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He has been, and has been this year.

Nope

It's ok to be wrong Matts

I know, I am not holding it against you.

, I don't think you want to make a mountain out of a couple of dropped INTs with all the stuff Dak leaves on the field

Nothing?

....but you do you.
Besides thats probably impossible to truly disseminate with how limited the play calling has had to be for him over the years. :)

Yeah Scott Linehan sucked. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Before Carson got shutdown last year, that was the one time their play was equal or even shaded Dak.

Second in 3 years.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

So yeah...Carson with a not fully healed knee and broken back = hqdefault.jpg

But Dak is a beautiful prince so take that. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:
2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Second in 3 years.

Eh Carson was better than Dak has ever been, or will be,  the play he had one knee
Dak extra sucked in 2017...Carson with an air cast would probably still been better

Wentz sucked for 1 half of football this year. Otherwise, he’s been really good. He’s like 7th or so in QBR. And he’s been surrounded by trash for 2 games. It’s easy to look great against trash teams with a healthy offensive complement. Dak’s in for some regression. We’ll see how far he falls when he’s not playing against the CFL. As an NFL fan for 30 years plus, you figure you wouldn’t have to tell someone this. It’s week 3. 3 weeks against awful opponents. The NFL is a tough league generally. No one stays on this pace, not even the greatest of greats. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Wentz sucked for 1 half of football this year. Otherwise, he’s been really good. He’s like 7th or so in QBR. And he’s been surrounded by trash for 2 games. It’s easy to look great against trash teams with a healthy offensive complement. Dak’s in for some regression. We’ll see how far he falls when he’s not playing against the CFL. As an NFL fan for 30 years plus, you figure you wouldn’t have to tell someone this. It’s week 3. 3 weeks against awful opponents. The NFL is a tough league generally. No one stays on this pace, not even the greatest of greats. 

But dude, Dak had a 10 game stretch where he was the top rated QB in the NFL! Plus he’s been to the Pro Bowl a few times 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Ignore list. Nobody is trying to hear reasonable takes. Hot takes only. 

12 hours ago, RBreezy said:

But dude, Dak had a 10 game stretch where he was the top rated QB in the NFL! Plus he’s been to the Pro Bowl a few times 

You as well.

6 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

70729402_2770943592952311_67676496326767

let’s see what dem boys got

I think you are not going to have any more excuses 2 weeks from now. But lets see, shall we?