πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

43 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is what Cowboys fans have come to. They know they can't do anything in the playoffs so they beat their chest off popularity and dumb monikers that no one except themselves and the media care about.

Bruh reread. I was defending the Cowboys against a stupid comment. Not beating my chest.Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

The only stupid comment about them here is insinuating that any other fanbase thinks of them as America's team.

You do realize that this very site has ran polls probably 20 times since I have been here, and we are voted Americas team every single time... right?Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You do realize that this very site has ran polls probably 20 times since I have been here, and we are voted Americas team every single time... right?Β 

Dallas probably has the most fans.Β  Literally no one I know calls them America's Team.Β  No one.Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bruh reread. I was defending the Cowboys against a stupid comment. Not beating my chest.Β 

You got defensive because someone had the gal to not refer to your darlings as "Americas Team" and then flexed on some ratings andΒ 219 MILLIONΒ web pages. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ask outside of your Cowboys forum lmao

Ive never run the poll, its always been in gen. You know this but someone else might think you are serious.

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dallas probably has the most fans.Β  Literally no one I know calls them America's Team.Β  No one.Β 

lol. We dont have as many posters as the Eagles or the Redskins. Theres only like 10 of us that are active, and only ~3 of us that post in NFL gen.