πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

24 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Gotta confess I like that black and yellow version πŸ˜† kinda like a mash up of the Bears and Steelers. Name sucks for sure but the color schemes are pretty good

Black Yellow and Red. I think that's probably the worst part of it frankly. I don't really mind everything else.

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Gotta confess I like that black and yellow version πŸ˜† kinda like a mash up of the Bears and Steelers. Name sucks for sure but the color schemes are pretty good

The color pattern of the black jersey looks so much like ASU's lol. They had to get some inspiration from other teams stuff for all of these combos.

I like the Hogs spin on it. War hogs or something. Red Hogs, crimson hogs, whatever. What the hell is going to be their mascot? Just like a guy in a suit holding a pen and clipboard? A naval officer? It was a long way to the well and the pail come back dry.Β 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Cowboys fans call it America's Team.Β  Literally no one else calls them that.Β Β 

Literally everyone else calls us that, including the NFL/NFL Films.Β 

Its just salty fans for other teams that turn into a vocal minority and whine about it. Looking at you. Less salt, its bad for your heart.Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Lol no they don't.Β  You're being ridiculous.Β Β 

Watch a sports show. Anytime they go to mocking us, they use that moniker as the basis of the insult. If thats not enough, just google Americas team. There are 219 MILLION web pages that are mostly about us.