Can Pats challenge Bills?

x0x

Can Pats keep stretching?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Will stay at 3
    • Tie Bills at 4
    • Break at 5

I think they make it back next year. What's understated in all of this is how they're the first team since the 93 Bills to make it back after losing a Super Bowl.

I think they beats the Rams, Chiefs regress and they beat Steelers to get to 4 straight. Then they struggle and lose in wildcard game for 2020 season and Brady retires.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised the poll is 84% against basically the Pats making it back to the Super Bowl next year.

I mean, do the Chiefs really curry that much favor? Andrew Luck and the Colts made the AFC title game a few years back too. What happened to them?

I wanna see their receivers/tight ends before I say for sure.  I get how they win regardless, Gronk being injured, etc.  But if he retires, and they come back with Edelman and a bunch of scrubs it'll be hard to see them winning the AFC.   Hogan was really bad this year, and can no longer be considered dependable.  Dola and Cooks obviously are gone too.  Dorsett and Patterson idk.

I'd love for Gronk to come back and for BB to use a couple of his draft picks and deal for someone like AJ Green or maybe sign Alshon Jeffrey.  Pats need a WR bad.

2 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

I wanna see their receivers/tight ends before I say for sure.  I get how they win regardless, Gronk being injured, etc.  But if he retires, and they come back with Edelman and a bunch of scrubs it'll be hard to see them winning the AFC.   Hogan was really bad this year, and can no longer be considered dependable.  Dola and Cooks obviously are gone too.  Dorsett and Patterson idk.

I'd love for Gronk to come back and for BB to use a couple of his draft picks and deal for someone like AJ Green or maybe sign Alshon Jeffrey.  Pats need a WR bad.

TE will be a definite need for the Pats with the likelihood of Allen getting cut and possibility of Gronk retiring, they will be very thin at that position.  With WR, Amendola could be coming back as the Fins are likely to cut him.  Also it's possible that Josh Gordon could be back as early as preseason.  It depends on how his rehab goes.

On 2019-02-11 at 11:08 PM, CP3MVP said:

What’s crazy is the  90’s bills will have more HOFs than the Patriots

Kelly, Thomas, Smith, Lofton, Reed, Levy?

I can't remember any others.

Pats will have Law, Brady, Gronk, Belichick, Vinatieiri for sure but probably Seymour and then possibly Gostkowski.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:04 PM, King Joffrey said:

Doesn't matter who they have at WR/TE until the league collectively pulls their heads out of their ***** and tries to cover their RBs. As is they basically made it through the post season just repeatedly throwing it to Edelman and White because the Chiefs and Chargers both failed spectacularly to gameplan on defense.

Archived