Are the Saints overwhelming Super Bowl LIV favs? Saints window closing?

Championshiporbust

27 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

I'm a fan of the Chargers and Rams, but how do we explain the Patriots slaughtering the Chargers in the playoffs when the Chiefs put up a much better fight.

Anomaly... Chargers defense was better all year than KC. But vs the Pats, Chiefs defense played better than LAC. Also Pats at home in the playoffs is diff than Pats on the Road in playoffs.  No one can convince me KC is better than LAC. Not with use of logic. Next year who knows what happens. But if we are looking at pure face value projection and this year, LAC is the better team and should be next year.

10 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Lets give Buck 3 days to take it... if not you are on. Cant really take it with multiple people. Bot sure how that would work.

Not interested in your sig get. 15PatrickMahomes can have it and thank me later. This is an easy one.

It is funny to me. You would have thought Chargers fans were humbled after having been punched in the mouth badly by the Patriots but no. You guys keep barking but we know you are second to the Chiefs and will be again next year. Chargers fans acting like their roster is better, more talented just to finish second to the Chiefs is fast becoming a classic.

And no your roster is not better than the Chiefs. The Chiefs offense is pretty much better across the board and with a special QB.  The difference between offenses is bigger than the difference between both defences and expect the Chiefs defense to be clearly improved next year. 

I don't think favorites would be accurate. It ultimately depends on how Brees holds up next year regarding the Saints being in consideration for any deep playoff runs. Given the inconsistent/lack of any deep ball threat that Brees had this season, I think next year is only going to be more difficult for the Saints. If I had to guess the Saints record for next season I'd imagine around 9-7 or 10-6 (obviously really early and a lot can happen in the off-season). With that said, I don't think the NFC will have a favorite next season. Goff was really inconsistent down the stretch this season for the Rams after their bye week. The Bears are still a bit of a wild card with Trubisky behind center, but if he progresses, they could certainly be a contender. The Eagles should also be in the hunt if Wentz can stay healthy.

3 hours ago, Buckweath said:

Not interested in your sig get. 15PatrickMahomes can have it and thank me later. This is an easy one.

It is funny to me. You would have thought Chargers fans were humbled after having been punched in the mouth badly by the Patriots but no. You guys keep barking but we know you are second to the Chiefs and will be again next year. Chargers fans acting like their roster is better, more talented just to finish second to the Chiefs is fast becoming a classic.

And no your roster is not better than the Chiefs. The Chiefs offense is pretty much better across the board and with a special QB.  The difference between offenses is bigger than the difference between both defences and expect the Chiefs defense to be clearly improved next year. 

Humbled? By who? Not KC, we beat KC last time we played them and would of beat them in the playoffs. We both lost to NE. You lost to them at home. You KC fans keep puffing your chest like your team actually did something. You won the division by a tie breaker. How does this not register with you. Next year when Chargers win it, it wont be by some silly tie breaker. Chargers do have the better roster, more talent, more depth and more balance. Chargers were close to good at everything. KC was mearly great at 1 thing with multiple flaws.

Chargers have the better receiving corp, better backfield and is better everyone on defense outside DT. Your offense will take a big step back next year and youre banking on a DC who has coached a defense 3 times that ranked in the 20s in DVOA. Your defense likely will improve, but your offense will take a big step back. I wouldnt be surprised if LAC offense is better next year.

So MahomesMvp... lets make the bet since Buckweath doesnt want to. 

1 hour ago, Nightime said:

Chiefs are better than the Chargers

1. Chiefs won the division 

2. Chiefs advanced further in the playoffs

3. MVP Quarterback 

4. The teams played for a combined 120 minutes and the Chargers only led for 0:04 seconds.

1. By a tie breaker

2. Both teams won 1 playoff game and lost to the same team. Chargers lost on the road, KC lost at home.

3. Irrelevant... also at this point he is a 1 year wonder until proven otherwise.

4. Last time they played, which was at KC. Chargers won. Chargers finished season 6-2 and KC was 4-4. Chargers finished as the hotter team. Both went 12-4, won 1 playoff game and were eliminated by the pats.

Chargers are the better team, sorry not sorry?

On 2/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, Bearerofnews said:

1. By a tie breaker

2. Both teams won 1 playoff game and lost to the same team. Chargers lost on the road, KC lost at home.

3. Irrelevant... also at this point he is a 1 year wonder until proven otherwise.

4. Last time they played, which was at KC. Chargers won. Chargers finished season 6-2 and KC was 4-4. Chargers finished as the hotter team. Both went 12-4, won 1 playoff game and were eliminated by the pats.

Chargers are the better team, sorry not sorry?

Yes, KC has the better QB. Mahomes is already more decorated than Rivers (after 15 seasons). MVP, All-Pro, OPOY. Just getting started

I think that the Saints will still be favorited to win the division. Their defense is young and improving...their offense runs through the running game and superstud Mike Thomas. People have been waiting on Brees and Brady to fall off the cliff for years...Brees is younger than Brady. He’ll have enough in the tank for the Saints to continue to be really good. 

1 hour ago, Nightime said:

Yes, KC has the better QB. Mahomes is already more decorated than Rivers (after 15 seasons). MVP, All-Pro, OPOY. Just getting started

xDxD When people dont feel comfortable trolling on their original account, they make new accounts to type this nonsense.   No one is on to you fam. 

Archived