Report: Raiders to play 2019 season at Oracle Park in San Francisco

pwny

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Apparently it's not acceptable for NFL games, but a baseball stadium is....

Chargers are playing in a 27k seat soccer stadium. I think a 30-35k seat football stadium would work better than going into enemy territory, and a stadium with a terrible seating setup for football. 

Update: (and it's messy):

1. #SFGiants learning how challenging it is to have biz relationship w/ #Raiders  

2. #NFL trying to massage/broker deal w/ #49ers (who have territorial rights of SF)  

3. #Oakland Councilmember Rebecca Kaplan tells me Coliseum deal is still on the table

by the raj guy in previous posts

3 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

Update: (and it's messy):

1. #SFGiants learning how challenging it is to have biz relationship w/ #Raiders  

2. #NFL trying to massage/broker deal w/ #49ers (who have territorial rights of SF)  

3. #Oakland Councilmember Rebecca Kaplan tells me Coliseum deal is still on the table

by the raj guy in previous posts

So they expect us to play in Oakland, when Oakland is suing us?

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

Btw i went to Vegas last week.. Stadium is damm near done.. Holy cow did they move some dirt. 

Better cooperation with the unions here and less red tape. Also they don't have to go through all the earthquake proofing that they do in LA.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So they expect us to play in Oakland, when Oakland is suing us?

I don't see why the Raiders can't play at UNLV, but they can play at a baseball stadium? 

BTW, maybe the Raiders should have traded Mack to the 49ers when an offer was on the table :)

4 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

What a mess 

Mark Davis showing time and time again he has no business being an NFL owner ... What team trades their best player because the owner literally cannot afford to pay him? 

On 2/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

giphy.gif

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/raid

They would be Raiding stadiums and you want the name changed to something other than Raider?

3qZ1qbA.gif

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/carnies

I stand by my choice.

car·ny

also car·ney  (kär′nē)

n. pl. car·nies also car·neys Informal
1. A traveling amusement show; a carnival.

Archived