TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

50 minutes ago, Phire said:

how plastered do you have to be to go see the emoji movie O.o

the kind of drunk where you get with a girl and don't use a condom then like 2 years later you are stuck watching the turd that chick pooped out 9 months after the encounter and for some unknown reason god may only know it wants to watch that movie. 

51 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

the kind of drunk where you get with a girl and don't use a condom then like 2 years later you are stuck watching the turd that chick pooped out 9 months after the encounter and for some unknown reason god may only know it wants to watch that movie. 

So by Ian's standards, stone cold sober.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

how plastered do you have to be to go see the emoji movie O.o

enough to have made the mistake of having children on a similar night 7 years before.

If I have kids, I'm putting them up for adoption the first stupid kids movie they "need" to see.

Shut up and watch the battle of helm's deep with your father,,,learn some history damnit

• Like 1

"Employees of Three Square Market had microchips implanted into their hands, allowing them to open doors, log on to computers, and use vending machines with a simple wave of the hand."

I think I'm fine opening doors, logging into computers, and using vending machines the old fashioned way...

9 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I could never let my job microchip me I end up at way too many questionable places throughout the week. 

Oh i imagine that is catch. They will find a way for a chip to keep constant data of everywhere you are, everything you do. It wont stop at a few doors and a vending machine.