TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I found the 38-42 range was very into me when i toggle it up haha

Wasn't trying to deal with people with teenage kids though

Teenage kids = NOPE x25

Unless she has a big house and lot of money to keep that/those kid/kids busy, good luck ever having any kind of fun relationship with her. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Teenage kids = NOPE x25

Unless she has a big house and lot of money to keep that/those kid/kids busy, good luck ever having any kind of fun relationship with her. 

exactly...could maybe do if she didn't have custody...but it's a headache I don't want or need 

I'm not trying to be "My Mom and.... Jeff" or "Oh that's Steve, he's dating my mom ugh"

27 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I feel like @Matts4313 your a perfect candidate for a Russian dating site lol. Test candidate that is. Seriously, you probably got the job, the house/spread, lifestyle young Russian bride would just love. She would make you borscht night and day, literally that is all you would ever eat again. She would be completely not there for you at all emotionally or mentally, but she would be a dime piece bro for a long time, there built to last my friend. 

You go through it, let us know how it goes, we all follow suit and get it on it and get our self's a Russian chick to. And we have a giant footballsfuture.com/Russian family get togethers. Be sweet. Try every ones Borscht, drink vodka, make our Russian kids wrestle bears we rented from the local circus,  be so much fun!!

I gotta get one russian and one asian. Im not going to wife'm tho. Just import them into the states. It will be a win win for all 3 of us.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

exactly...could maybe do if she didn't have custody...but it's a headache I don't want or need 

I'm not trying to be "My Mom and.... Jeff" or "Oh that's Steve, he's dating my mom ugh"

That sounds horrifying. And Ive got kids....

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I been through this before. The worst part is when you get in a argument with the mom and the teenage son wants to play Super Hero over nothing lol. Like lil'bisssssh you aint punking "Steve" today. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

How old do you think I am? Im just 32.. Yeah I have the age at 21. I got 9 matches so far and only one of them is in there 30s. All the rest are mid like 23-25. Its kinda irrelevant tho - as the hot 21 year old unmatched me.  Most of these other chicks are like 6 outta 10, so that sucks. One is a black chick tho, so that could be fun.

Look at that, have something in common. 32 year old guys coming off divorce. If you weren't a Cowboys fan we could be friends.

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

you can toggle the age range to cut off at a certain point...I found 23 and up was good for people who
A) I could have fun with, share in some life experience
B) I wouldn't be annoyed with

Living near a handful of colleges, and in the "I had a kid when I was 18-20" northeast hub...I had the cards stacked against me for anything serious though.
Have a lot of horror stories though...became so apathetic with it I blew off my first planned date with my now GF a year ago.

Bumble is decent @Matts4313, more attractive pool typically and it's on the women to talk first...so you don't have to think up a line just to get no response.
But the DTF to Relationship-seeker ratio might be tipped more towards the latter compared to Tinder.

This. 

I used Bumble for a couple months. Went on a handful of dates. Found my current girl. It was far and away better than Tinder and the girl feels like she has more control thus making it a more comfortable situation for her which makes the whole deal easier. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

My simple rule of thumb. If shes to young to remember Hootie and the Blowfish, shes probably to young for you bro. 

#moreHootie #bringbackHootie 

The classic one that I go to is if you ask her for a famous singer named Justin and she replies "Bieber" she's too young for you bro.

Side note: Hootie never left, he just went to country.