TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Conor looking diced to to socks at the weigh in. He also LMAO brought the Loch Ness Monster down stairs . If i was Floyd i would just be terrified of that thing hitting me and taking my legs out from under me, guaranteed torn ACL. Anything worst then tearing ACL at the hand of another mans junk?

Edited by Bednarik60

7 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Jlash @EaglesFan5-36-81  @jfinley88 what do you guys think about Jon "Juicy" Jones right meow? 

He's an idiot, can't give a guy the benifit of the doubt with his track history. He's the greatest LHW in MMA history and probably the most talented guy to ever step into an octagon but his transgressions really put an asterisk on his career, and the worst part is he doesn't even need it.

Feel terrible for D.C. though. The only guy he's ever lost to cheated twice against him and cost him a huge pay day at UFC 200. Seriously Jones was on cocaine the first fight which could have certainly given him a competitive advantage (it's an upper. An upper during training keeps you up and allows you to get work done) and then failed 2 drug tests for steroids that both came from "tainted supplements" gotta feel for that dude.

As far as preworkouts I'm very easy, just give me some black iced coffee and I'm good.

36 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Feel terrible for D.C. though. The only guy he's ever lost to cheated twice against him and cost him a huge pay day at UFC 200. Seriously Jones was on cocaine the first fight which could have certainly given him a competitive advantage (it's an upper. An upper during training keeps you up and allows you to get work done) and then failed 2 drug tests for steroids that both came from "tainted supplements" gotta feel for that dude.

He was likely using the coke as a masking agent. And he was almost assuredly using PEDs prior to the first DC fight.

• Hiding from drug testers (according to Chael)
  • Incredibly suspicious T sample
  • Busted for coke
  • Failed sample for “boner pills”
  • Failed again

8 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

He's an idiot, can't give a guy the benifit of the doubt with his track history. He's the greatest LHW in MMA history and probably the most talented guy to ever step into an octagon but his transgressions really put an asterisk on his career, and the worst part is he doesn't even need it.

As far as preworkouts I'm very easy, just give me some black iced coffee and I'm good.

He failed an out of competition drug test, not a pre fight drug test. I want to assume he wasn't using it as a training supplement......rather he just liked to party. That's an assumption though.

Edited by Jlash

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

He was likely using the coke as a masking agent. And he was almost assuredly using PEDs prior to the first DC fight.

• Hiding from drug testers (according to Chael)
  • Incredibly suspicious T sample
  • Busted for coke
  • Failed sample for “boner pills”
  • Failed again

The best ever story of drug test ducking was people saying seeing Wanderlei Silva literally running out of the building when he saw a testing vehicle pull up to his gym.

edit: Also, weren't the boner pills Anderson Silva's excuse?? I don't remember that one being on Jones.

Edited by Jlash

@Jroc04 I hate you. You told me catfish when it came to that super hot 21 year old. I took that as gospel and put no effort into the opening line - just a "Hey, hows your day"... to which she immediately unmatched. Well I just saw her in the grocery store. I am 100% sure it was her as she had a weird arse pink horse tattoo on her forearm. She was unreal hot. The plus side is, there is no way in hell I would have ever landed that in my present physical condition... so I guess thank you for saving my eventual rejection.

That said, I realized recently how lucky I am to have picked this apartment. There are about 10 brand new large, upper end apartment complexes within 10 miles of here. They just built this area up because there are 3 colleges, a lot of restaurants, shopping, 'Austiny' things to do in the area. Ive realized that  I could probably swipe right on 15 above average to extremely attractive chicks a day. I need to get in the gym.

BTW - If this is annoying I will quit talking about it with yall. Im not sure the etiquette on things like this. I just like hearing your advice. 

16 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Conor looking diced to to socks at the weigh in. He also LMAO brought the Loch Ness Monster down stairs . If i was Floyd i would just be terrified of that thing hitting me and taking my legs out from under me, guaranteed torn ACL. Anything worst then tearing ACL at the hand of another mans junk?

I heard the odds are like 500-1 for Mayweather. Is that right? Thats insane... Id throw $100 on Conor at those odds.