TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The night before the first day of school is like the night before Chrstmas.......except you know in most of the boxes there will be turds.

My first announcement would be "I am completely emotional unavailable for the year and will be throwing in the towel emotionally by week 6 on this whole charade,  thank you very much for understanding. "

Edited by Bednarik60

22 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

My first announcement would be "I am completely emotional unavailable for the year and will be throwing in the towel emotionally by week 6 on this whole charade,  thank you very much for understanding. "

I have legitimately started several classes by saying "I just want you all to know that I don't like any of you" But they all just laugh and have no idea how little I am joking.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have legitimately started several classes by saying "I just want you all to know that I don't like any of you" But they all just laugh and have no idea how little I am joking.

xD

I love that. 

I always felt like all my teachers and coaches growing up were always trying to be way to close to the kids and way to buddy buddy with them. 

11 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Brazilians are such classless POS . Reading all the Brazilians fighters remarks on Conor. They are the worst people i swear. Constantly sour, notorious cheaters, poor sportsmanship. Terrible. 

My cousin has told me a lot of stories of the Brazilian kids who come to Disney for something like a Quinceañera...said they just demolish the rooms/park

15 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

hey did you bros hear rhys hoskins hit his 10th homer tonight? Only took him 17 games in the pros fastest ever. 

Was there for his 11th today, was a good game to go to.

its nice to finally see some future for the Phils besides just Nola

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Brazilians are such classless POS . Reading all the Brazilians fighters remarks on Conor. They are the worst people i swear. Constantly sour, notorious cheaters, poor sportsmanship. Terrible. 

There's always good old Paul Harris, known for relentlessly going for knee/ankle locks and cranking until well after the the fighter has tapped and ref has stopped the fight.

20141213091944_1DX_2706.JPG