TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

13 minutes ago, Phire said:

Alright I think TAET turning into a reality show starring Matts is getting out of hand. Back to your normal TAET programming.

Agreed. Haha, this got way outta control way fast. From now on you all are banned from Matts social life. And also you all suck at judging females. Ill stick with just kilty as my srpingboard.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

How old is she? Is she the 25 y/o one?

Yes. 

And also - Yes, its some ridiculous amount of marathons. Its like one a week. But the end - this has to stop before one of you do something stupid and disturb her. 

EDIT  - she is one of the 25 year old. This is not the surgeon. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No - What the hell are yall looking at? Her kid is like 3.. I seriously question you alls ability to facebook stalk. Ive had it for a month and I am better at it than you all. 

I don't have her facebook nor am I particularly into stalking people. I just read something "One is 6, the other is 7+" Maybe you were talking about rating her friends idk.

1 minute ago, marky_b27 said:

So, steering the conversation away from Matts' Tinder adventures, went to Rome last weekend.  Well worth visiting if any of you lot are over this side of the pond.

I want to go. Thats high up on my list of things to do. 

Im going to Vegas next month, so that should be fun.