TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

16 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

So, steering the conversation away from Matts' Tinder adventures, went to Rome last weekend.  Well worth visiting if any of you lot are over this side of the pond.

I want to go, did you go elsewhere? Florence is popular too I hear

Just now, Jlash said:

Post her here

Thats a hard pass. The reality is this is really ishy that like 15 of us are debating the merits of this chick based on photos (which I am 100% yall are confusing her with her sister in some of those photos). Ive seen her, shes attractive to me. Thats all that really matters in the physical sense. Shes also very smart and has a good job/her life is in order. I personally think that is super sexy. Im not trying to be someones sugar daddy. So someone that can take care of them selves and engage in meaningful conversation is a big win. 

With that said, I just want to drop this. I mean, I will probably give you all updates on how things are going, as you all are my guys. But in terms of you all looking/judging her - im done with that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats a hard pass. The reality is this is really ishy that like 15 of us are debating the merits of this chick based on photos (which I am 100% yall are confusing her with her sister in some of those photos). Ive seen her, shes attractive to me. Thats all that really matters in the physical sense. Shes also very smart and has a good job/her life is in order. I personally think that is super sexy. Im not trying to be someones sugar daddy. So someone that can take care of them selves and engage in meaningful conversation is a big win. 

With that said, I just want to drop this. I mean, I will probably give you all updates on how things are going, as you all are my guys. But in terms of you all looking/judging her - im done with that. 

That would be awesome, considering you keep saying it.