TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

9 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

jesus christ. i take it for granted. no gas station comes close to wawa. exclusive gas station of jfin forever. man yall probably got some fire stuff up in the NE that's not even part of my reality that I'm being deprived of though too.

I don't get the wawa love.  The interns at my work eat it all the time.  Its gas station food.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

cmon man, its not bad. It just doesnt live up to the hype when you think Chicago deep dish. You could do much worse.

It’s garbage. It’s the same type of joke here that Sbarros is in NYC. Neither one is good at all. 

So many good pizza places in NY/NJ. 

Also, if I'm stopping somewhere for a quick snack I love 7-11. All of them by me have added pizza, chicken fingers, chicken sandwiches, lots of other ready to go foods too. Now, granted, it's not gourmet food, but they're cheap and they have the best brownies and cookies too. 

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It’s garbage. It’s the same type of joke here that Sbarros is in NYC. Neither one is good at all. 

Dude, Pizza Uno has like a couple full sized restaurants. Sbarros is strip mall fast food thats located literally everywhere. Thats not a very close comparison. Again, Im not stating Uno is good, but its not garbage. Thats just ridiculous. Theres a reason why on every "must go" list for pizza in Chicago. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, Pizza Uno has like a couple full sized restaurants. Sbarros is strip mall fast food thats located literally everywhere. Thats not a very close comparison. Again, Im not stating Uno is good, but its not garbage. Thats just ridiculous. Theres a reason why on every "must go" list for pizza in Chicago. 

They're pretty popular on the East Coast, at least in NY/NJ. Probably out where you're at it's a lot more scarce. 

Just now, Jlash said:

They're pretty popular on the East Coast, at least in NY/NJ. Probably out where you're at it's a lot more scarce. 

Wait, really? I meant in Chicago. I thought there was only like 2 of them. Hmm.. Maybe I am thinking of a different restaurant. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, Pizza Uno has like a couple full sized restaurants

There’s over 130 of them. There are more locations in Boston than there are in Chicago. Nashua, New Hamshire has as many locations as there are Chicago locations. There’s one in the Dubai Mall, for christ’s sake.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres a reason why on every "must go" list for pizza in Chicago. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourist_trap

Only a tourist would think that a restaurant that you can find in Braintree, Massachusetts is a “must-go” when in Chicago.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wait, really? I meant in Chicago. I thought there was only like 2 of them. Hmm.. Maybe I am thinking of a different restaurant. 

Yea, you're probably thinking of something else. There's gotta be hundreds of Uno's in the U.S. 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

There’s over 130 of them. There are more locations in Boston than there are in Chicago. Nashua, New Hamshire has as many locations as there are Chicago locations. There’s one in the Dubai Mall, for christ’s sake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourist_trap

Only a tourist would think that a restaurant that you can find in Braintree, Massachusetts is a “must-go” when in Chicago.

When Im wrong, im wrong. I thought it was local - IIRC there was like a Pizza Uno and a Pizza Duo and that was it. 

• Like 1