TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Yeah this one is gonna sting for a while. If there's one year I REALLY wanted to beat them it's this year. It just feels unfair that they can somehow be good every year no matter how many players graduate. I take solace in the fact that their pro team is the Browns.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah this one is gonna sting for a while. If there's one year I REALLY wanted to beat them it's this year. It just feels unfair that they can somehow be good every year no matter how many players graduate. I take solace in the fact that their pro team is the Browns.

ohio st is probably the second most consistent team other than alabama. Meyer does great work there. I also hate ohio st because they are always there, I prefer parity. 

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Well their QB has been around forever. Urban Meyer does a good job recruiting solid college QBs who aren't gonna leave for the NFL after their redshirt sophomore year, such as Tebow.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

Well their QB has been around forever. Urban Meyer does a good job recruiting solid college QBs who aren't gonna leave for the NFL after their redshirt sophomore year, such as Tebow.

Qb can't leave for the NFL if you don't develop him in any way to do so. 

5 hours ago, jonu62882 said:
11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

5OtiXIK.png

That’s straight nasty.  The side blurbs hysterical.  Klitty, I hope you work somewhere special where they appreciate a man of your talents.

you guys do...thats enough for me haha

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Apparently 25 year olds dont like it when you tell them to stop being dumb millennials. I might regret the last 30 minutes. 

How old are you again? 32? Unless you're like 36 you're one too my dude.

Millennials have surpassed Baby Boomers as the nation’s largest living generation, according to population estimates released this month by the U.S. Census Bureau. Millennials, whom we define as those ages 18-34 in 2015, now number 75.4 million,