TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

9 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Math is rampant in Haulwaii...5 average picks are better than 1 great one.

Man, I thought this was a good one.  Tough crowd in here tonight.

On a more serious note, I learned earlier today that my last (and favorite) grandma passed away.  I am really sad and still in denial despite her being pretty old.  Well, hopefully, she gets to be with my grandpa again.  

Edited by jonu62882

6 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

On a more serious note, I learned earlier today that my last (and favorite) grandma passed away.  I am really sad and still in denial despite her being pretty old.  Well, hopefully, she gets to be with my grandpa again.  

Sorry for your loss Jonu. 

5 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

I admit I missed the stealth Haulwaii plug.

And sorry for your loss my friend.

• Like 1

Co-worker and I were just talking about the Garroppolo trade. He said "he's entering his prime and going to the Niners." 
Me: "Could be worse, it could be the Browns. Oh wait no it couldn't, they wouldn't trade a 2nd round pick for anyone, not even Tom Brady."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Co-worker and I were just talking about the Garroppolo trade. He said "he's entering his prime and going to the Niners." 
Me: "Could be worse, it could be the Browns. Oh wait no it couldn't, they wouldn't trade a 2nd round pick for anyone, not even Tom Brady."

But they'll waste one on DeShone Kizer....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Sorry bruh. 

Anytime a grandparent passes you just have to call it lucky you got to have a relationship and have such good memories together. A lot of kids aren't so fortunate. Although it's sad for a while, I always try and celebrate a life rather than mourn it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Someone quickly explain to me why a chick on Tinder would be asking for my Kik and what the hell a "custom" is? She super liked me and like 5 messages in she wants to exchange stuff on Kik. This is a trap, right? Whats the point of kik?

Praise kik