TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

28 minutes ago, Phire said:
10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Blahman88 pro tip: Jump at the chance to change ever wet diaper. Then when he drops a duce, be like "Honey i did the last 3. Can you get this one??" That worked for like a solid month.

Wow, what a pro tip 

Does this one count for 2?

Ba dum tsh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

My buddies and I were talking about this in our group chat the other day. Now that Jennifer Aniston is single again (GOAT cougar), would you guys sacrifice Carson Wentz never getting healthy again for a night with her?

Make the decision quick, she’ll be considered a snow leopard in one calendar year. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

My buddies and I were talking about this in our group chat the other day. Now that Jennifer Aniston is single again (GOAT cougar), would you guys sacrifice Carson Wentz never getting healthy again for a night with her?

No way. Im a fan of hers too.  But it's one night. And, hot take, booty is overrated. If I got to have a lengthy physical relationship with a chick of my choice, I'd consider it. But really, you'd be doing this just for the story. There's not enough time in one night to do the things that would be worth while. And, like I said, is there so much difference between a 50 year old Anniston to the 20 year old hottie at the gym? It's relatively the same. Maybe even favored towards the hottie. I mean, Anniston acting makes her body or beauty different from the cute receptionist at the dentist office?  There's not much difference between one booty to the next. Sure, some are put together better. But I've always found that chicks that are going the extra mile but were maybe slightly less attractive were the far better time than the really hot girl that just kinda lays there. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

No. I'll take Wentz. 

• Like 1

What about Lindsey Vonn? She’s single, athletic and beautiful. I would strongly consider it if I got to marry her. Additionally I would consider a majority of the US women’s gymnastics team. Aly Raisman is beautiful. 

Edited by oland11

43 minutes ago, oland11 said:

What about Lindsey Vonn? She’s single, athletic and beautiful. I would strongly consider it if I got to marry her. Additionally I would consider a majority of the US women’s gymnastics team. Aly Raisman is beautiful. 

Vonn is amazing.

• Like 1