TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

20 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I thought we were at our cap limit. How did we afford @Mastercheddaar

#dreamteam 

#whosmastercheddar? 

Got sick of Cleveland's garbage, gave my two weeks at the old factory of sadness and moves to my new favorite team. I've known a group of Eagle's fans around here since the clowns moved to Baltimore. Eagles were my NFC/2nd favs for over 20+ years. Clowns struck out with me when they kept Clueless Hue "1-31" Jackson, Joe Thomas retiring, and Dorsey drafting Mayfield. They have been demoted to 2nd favorite and I'm not watching them until they win a home playoff game. So basically your forum is getting an all pro poster on the cheap. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Edited by Mastercheddaar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Got sick of Cleveland's garbage, gave my two weeks at the old factory of sadness and moves to my new favorite team. I've known a group of Eagle's fans around here since the clowns moved to Baltimore. Eagles were my NFC/2nd favs for over 20+ years. Clowns struck out with me when they kept Clueless Hue "1-31" Jackson, Joe Thomas retiring, and Dorsey drafting Mayfield. They have been demoted to 2nd favorite and I'm not watching them until they win a home playoff game. So basically your forum is getting an all pro poster on the cheap. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Time for the initiation.

@Phire get the paddle

@Kiltman grab the Vaseline..................................The big tub

8 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Browns are in the 5 stages of grief "Denial" 

"WELL MAYBE IF WE DON'T FIRE OUR COACH, IT'LL WORK THIS TIME."

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Time for the initiation.

@Phire get the paddle

@Kiltman grab the Vaseline..................................The big tub

Lulz... child's play. Clowns FO buys each fan a 55 gallon drum of the stuff every Christmas.  The season ticket holders don't even have seats. They have metal poles sticking out of the concrete. They say it distracts from the pain of having to watch what's happening on the field. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Lulz... child's play. Clowns FO buys each fan a 55 gallon drum of the stuff every Christmas.  The season ticket holders don't even have seats. They have metal poles sticking out of the concrete. They say it distracts from the pain of having to watch what's happening on the field. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Lol, all you know is that there will be a tub of vaseline. Ain't nobody say anything about actually using it.