The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Trade Agholor for a 6th (If we can get a 5th, great), sign Tevin Coleman, and let's wrap this up til draft time. Maybe sign a vet LB or two on the cheap.

Trade Agholor to the Jags for a 4th and we won’t say nuttin’ about talking to BDN before the tampering period 

• Like 1

The first day is full of overpayments and crippling deals. I would rather wait 4-5 days and pick up good value deals on guys desperate to get a deal done. Lots of safeties left, I like Tre Boston or Tashaun Gipson. I don't think they should be too expensive because they are clearly in the tier after Thomas, Mathieu and Collins.

5 minutes ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

The first day is full of overpayments and crippling deals. I would rather wait 4-5 days and pick up good value deals on guys desperate to get a deal done. Lots of safeties left, I like Tre Boston or Tashaun Gipson. I don't think they should be too expensive because they are clearly in the tier after Thomas, Mathieu and Collins.

He's my boy. I would love him here