What well by post Brady/Belichick era look like?

VigilantZombie

32 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Yes, we could've won the coin flip toss then we would've won the championship. The Patriots are the luckiest team in NFL history.

Pats were the most unlucky team :  they never played against a lousy QB in SB until the latest one.

Here are the unlucky times:
Tyree catch 
Manningham catch 
kerase catch.
Jafer Gaffney drop in 2007 afccg.
Wes welker drop in SB.

Gronk was injured before the 2nd SB against Giants.
Missing extra 1 point in 2016 afccg against Broncos.

AdamV missed 2FG against Panthers in SB. Does Julio's catch count?

26 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Yes, we could've won the coin flip toss then we would've won the championship. The Patriots are the luckiest team in NFL history.

Yeah?  Make one stop on defense. Despite what the NFL wants us to believe, that’s STILL part of the game.  

As far as being the luckiest team in NFL history, David Tyree and the New York Football Giants say “hello.”

11 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

You can spin it however you want to. Mahomes wins the coin flip, we win the game.

You know the Chiefs failed to score a TD on 7 of their 11 drives that game, right? And of their four TD drives, one started at the NE 23 and two others were the result of blown plays. There's every chance KC go three and out in OT and the Pat just needs a FG to win.

Then we'd be talking about how the second team only needing a FG is unfair.

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I assume whatever deal Robert Kraft made with Satan, expires upon their retirement and the entire organization is dragged to Hell as payment. 

I really don’t think that’s likely. They went to a Super Bowl not long after Kraft bought the team with Bledsoe. Kraft’s too coachinh hires were Carroll who he eventually let go of  for being a bit to soft and player friendly (which.....) and Belichick who he hired with many people telling him it was a mistake. 

Hes w great owner 

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I hope the Patriots find their Steve Young in the 2020 or this years draft, sit him 2-3 years and extend the dynasty for 10-12 years.

I don't think that's going to happen. Either Brady continues to play well until he's 45 and retires and then Patriots trade up to get the QB they want similar to Texans or Chiefs. If Brady shows his age then Patriots will draft QB with 1st or 2nd round pick and he's on bench for a year at most then takes over, so that's you're most likely Steve Young situation. Don't expect Rodgers sitting on bench for some years 

Archived