O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

I would be on board with a move sending out premium picks and a boat load of cash if it were for DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas or even JuJu Smith-Schuster(I think he is a stud in the making) but aw naw hella naw to Odell Beckham. He's a locker room cancer. Always has been and always will be. He is a me me me and some more me guy. No thank you. We would end up in a situation like Pittsburgh and Antonio Brown in 2-3 years.

If I were the Giants I would trade him to Oakland. Its like your old man saying quit crying or I'll give you something to cry about.

15 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I would be on board with a move sending out premium picks and a boat load of cash if it were for DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas or even JuJu Smith-Schuster(I think he is a stud in the making) but aw naw hella naw to Odell Beckham. He's a locker room cancer. Always has been and always will be. He is a me me me and some more me guy. No thank you. We would end up in a situation like Pittsburgh and Antonio Brown in 2-3 years.

If I were the Giants I would trade him to Oakland. Its like your old man saying quit crying or I'll give you something to cry about.

Every one of those guys is either elite or nearing elite, no doubt.

None of them cost their team so much as a top 20 pick. Hopkins was the only first rounder in the group.  Hell two of them were day 3 picks.

I think it’s fair to argue 3/5 have been aided tremendously by a pair of first ballot HoF QB’s.

Spend a day 2 pick on a WR every other year and Baker will put one of them on your list before long.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

how the hell is OBJ a cancer? AB, now he is a cancer and a me, me, me guy. OBJ is a diva but has never put himself ahead of the team. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

giphy.gif 

Come on man he’s got a point. We could rule the NFL with infinite points. No real need for a defense. 

Heck we could recruit all the former shlameels that have failed here in the past to play defense. Weeden, marecic, Pharms, Manziel, Kizer, Beau Bell, Veikune, Gilbert, Robiskie, Hardesty, and Chaun Thompson. Who needs a freaking defense? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 5

So which draft prospects at pick 17 and 49 would have a bigger impact on winning games than Odell?

Drafttek has us taking Dexter Lawrence and Amani Oruwariye

Draftwire has us with Byron Murphy and Dre'Mont Jones

Walterfootball has Dre'Mont Jones and N'Keal Harry

Alpha Football has Christian Wilkins and Yondey Cajuste

Draft Utopia has Dexter Lawrence and Julian Love

FreeAgentForecast has Nasir Adderley and Isaiah Buggs

Edited by Horseunit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Two premium picks and 20 million a year?!?!?

Hard pass.

QB’s need solid targets and depth at the skill positions, not two dudes eating up nearly 20% of the cap and who required 4 draft picks to acquire.

That’s awful asset management imo.

I never claimed to be a good GM. Hell, I never claimed to be a GM at all.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

So which draft prospects at pick 17 and 49 would have a bigger impact on winning games than Odell?

Drafttek has us taking Dexter Lawrence and Amani Oruwariye

Draftwire has us with Byron Murphy and Dre'Mont Jones

Walterfootball has Dre'Mont Jones and N'Keal Harry

Alpha Football has Christian Wilkins and Yondey Cajuste

Draft Utopia has Dexter Lawrence and Julian Love

FreeAgentForecast has Nasir Adderley and Isaiah Buggs

The issue is that isnt how good teams build. 

When was the last time a good team gave up premium picks and won a superbowl?

The Buccaneers. Even though they won they didnt have continued success, they didnt have players in year 3 and 4 after the trade. 

There are 53 guys on the team 22 starters and you get 1st per year. 

• Like 1