O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Because the Giants are eating the $20 million signing bonus on Beckham's deal, the Browns are getting a relative bargain as part of this contract. Cleveland essentially has OBJ signed on a five-year, $77 million pact with $19.5 million guaranteed, all but $2.75 million of which comes this season. From the Browns' perspective, his deal averages $15.4 million per season. He's owed $47 million over the next three seasons, which is less than Sammy Watkins -- an inferior wide receiver with far less of a track record -- received in unrestricted free agency last year.

• Like 2

Dorsey is a smart man. Maximize the hell out of Baker. Get him a top 5 running back (I almost forget about Kareem Hunt with all the other news lol) and get him a top 5 running back. Now just build up a defense that will keep him from having to get in a shootout.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Dorsey is a smart man. Maximize the hell out of Baker. Get him a top 5 running back (I almost forget about Kareem Hunt with all the other news lol) and get him a top 5 running back. Now just build up a defense that will keep him from having to get in a shootout.

Don’t know if you meant top 5 WR or a second top 5 RB (Chubb), but yes.

Just as the Steelers lose their 2 superstars and their meathead QB is staring at his twilight years and the Ravens defense loses a bunch of players, Dorsey pushes his pile of chips into the middle of the table. Talk about sensing weakness in your opponents! Boss move.

We thought a Monkin AirRaid passing attack was tops in the league with Djax and Mike Evans,  now he has Landry and OBJ. 

Best part is Landry and OBJ compliment each other so well. Both make up for the holes in each other’s games. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Not for nothing but the last time Odell and Landry played together they both went for over 1000 yards

OfficialHelplessAmphibian-size_restricte

I think their is potential we see 3 1000k WRs on this team. I could see Callaway hitting that mark if he takes a step forward this year