O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

LOL perfect.

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Davis Webb truthers still waiting for their time to resurface. 

If I was a petty guy I'd tag @Mind Character.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How do I still have electronic footballs left to give?  Oh yeah, it's because I get off on withholding.

Me too.  Me too.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Dave Gettleman sure showed us. Saquon and the third/fourth best QB in the draft is a Browns draft circa 2011. What can go wrong?

@Gmen

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Ok this brought me out of posting retirement early.  Its not even draft time yet.  Someone with photoshop skills needs to get to work.  Take the classic meme with Ralph from the simpsons saying I’m in danger, and put him in a Steelers shirt, bonus points to do one with him in a Bengals and Ravens shirt too!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

4 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

DID I MISS SOMETHING WHY IS NO ONE POINTING THIS OUT DIZZY HATH RETURNED

Same day the ban-hammer came down on a couple of our guys. 

I wouldn't know though.  I haven't seen a post from DD since Moby D!ck was a minnow.  Ignore feature is a blessing. 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well EZ posted twice in another thread, DrewCarey has posted several times, KamTruss is here somewhere.

I'm right here, everyone.  @LETSGOBROWNIES already knows my secret.  Mood: ready.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*Bruno

*julia gulia gif*

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

BIL has no say in your child's name?

No wonder he hates you. 

:D

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

DID I MISS SOMETHING WHY IS NO ONE POINTING THIS OUT DIZZY HATH RETURNED

The mercurial prince has returned.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Even MasterCheddar is officially back

A burner screen name isn't really official, yeah?

Holy ****!!!!!

I just got home from work... my phone battery died unbeknownst to me.... my girlfriend says " I texted you 7 times we got Beckham"... I proceeded to ignore her and went to sit on the can and check out my nfl news on my tablet AND are you F*cking kidding me??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a trade... not a lot of people believe it, but Jabrill was/is going to be a top safety/nickel LB going forward. That 1st round pick wasn't likely to yield Hockenson/Cockenson, White, a top pass rusher, or a top 3tech... that 3rd round pick who gives a damn. You have to give up good assets to get good assets back and we got a great one.

Immaturity issues are a problem, but he loves the game and is a transcendent player.

Is this a troll??

Did I happen to fall asleep at the wheel on the way home from work and this is my brain fantasizing in a parallel reality before it turns off for good???

Did @NudeTayne spike my coffee with hippie drippie drops aka acid???????

What is happening???????

8Pjg.gif

ok so think abt it (jared mueller brought this point up)- if we do sign earl thomas, and we're in full homer mode (which we are)
if earl thomas signs and replaces peppers, we basically traded
#17 and danny shelton for odell beckham jr

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Same day the ban-hammer came down on a couple of our guys. 

I wouldn't know though.  I haven't seen a post from DD since Moby D!ck was a minnow.  Ignore feature is a blessing. 

Wait. Did two really get banned?

Archived