BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

@Whicker Hahahaha... so I was chooing between 3 players at 105: I. Johnson, ___________, & Kaden Smith... lol

If we didn't have two young promising rookies at TE, I probably would have selected Kaden.

Interesting to know someone else valued him about the same.

Texans just really need to reconstruct the secondary regardless of what PFF says.

24 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

@Whicker Hahahaha... so I was chooing between 3 players at 105: I. Johnson, ___________, & Kaden Smith... lol

If we didn't have two young promising rookies at TE, I probably would have selected Kaden.

Interesting to know someone else valued him about the same.

Texans just really need to reconstruct the secondary regardless of what PFF says.

I actually valued him a bit higher than this. Hock, Fant, and Irv are clearly above him but Kaden is the top of the next tier for me. I would have expected him to go about where Sternberger went if not a bit higher 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I actually valued him a bit higher than this. Hock, Fant, and Irv are clearly above him but Kaden is the top of the next tier for me. I would have expected him to go about where Sternberger went if not a bit higher 

I'm with you, I would have picked him in the third if I haven't traded for Kyle Rudolph or probably would have done with my second round pick if I wasn't able to trade up for Andre Dillard. Was having a tough time deciding between him and Isaiah Buggs.

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm with you, I would have picked him in the third if I haven't traded for Kyle Rudolph or probably would have done with my second round pick if I wasn't able to trade up for Andre Dillard. Was having a tough time deciding between him and Isaiah Buggs.

I was trying to trade back up for Buggs. Good pick

18 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yes, of course

Archived