2019 Mock Draft Thread

pnies20

27 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, I agree on Gary. He is as likely to resemble  a guy like Malik McDowell as he is to be a dominant DT. He certainly flashes but he’s an upside guy. 

I know some of these early mocks have him in the top 10 or even top 5. I’m not convinced that sticks as these scouts go in-depth throughout this process though. Convince me he’s worth taking higher than a guy like Wilkins. 

To me when it comes to Gary, when was the last time we seen a guy like him not really produce in college but then just flip this switch in the NFL? Like when was the last time we saw a DL go top10 purely on athletic ability and not bust? 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

you could make a thread that will house all of your mock drafts but we shouldnt really have a thread to house all the mock drafts. Like Webby always said, more threads the better because it creates more clicks for the site 

That’s what I meant. A thread for everyone’s mocks.

Free Agency - Focus on signing players at DT/WR/CB so our holes aren't as big come draft time. Keep Perrimen, Robinson, and depth guys when appropriate.

Draft

1. Devin Bush - OLB - UM - Best player available. We need  a play maker on defense at essentially any position. Bush is so good all around

2. Yodney Cajuste - OT - WVU - Beast of a talent. Needs some polish but all the talent to be a big time LT

3a. Paris Campbell - WR - OSU - Offers a dimension at WR nobody else does.

3b. DeMarcus Christmas - DT - FSU - Big body run stuffer we need

4. Austin Bryant - DE - CLE - Overshadowed on that DL but a strong player

5a. Justin Layne - CB - MSU - Big body CB which we dont have

5b. Isaiah Prince - OT - OSU - Line depth

5c. Jalen Hurd - WR - TEN - Big WR with potential worth a shot

15 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Why

To keep the front page from getting cluttered.

I think the rule we did last year still works well. If you're doing a full off-season, FAs, pictures, etc. Go ahead and make a thread for it. If you're just posting your fanspeak mock or the pick numbers and a name next to them, keep them in here.

Archived