Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

57 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Secondary Niner fan ? Nooooo. Something about some of the fanbase that makes me sick 

I'm from the Bay and my entire family are Niner fans. I was the blacksheep that went with the Raiders. I have pics of the family in the 80's at Niner games with me in a Raider hat. Some of that rubbed off on me. I couldn't help it but my blood is still Silver and Black.

2 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Just like the Eagles did in 2011 haha.

I'm joking, of course. They are scary. I'm a secondary Niner fan and they are probably rightly scared (grammar?)

They are set up for this year but next year Gurley Donald Suh and Peters will all be looking to get paid.

Just wait til they get OBJ. Joking. I think.  Jokes aside, what a bad locker room that would be.  Talib, Peters, Suh, OBJ.  Sheesh.

They're trying to draw a crowd in LA for Kroenke.  I still see more Raiders gear around than Rams.  Chargers were effed from the get-go.

On 3/26/2018 at 6:05 PM, NightTrainLane said:

Just like the Eagles did in 2011 haha.

I'm joking, of course. They are scary. I'm a secondary Niner fan and they are probably rightly scared (grammar?)

They are set up for this year but next year Gurley Donald Suh and Peters will all be looking to get paid.

Or the Eagles in 2017.

If they draft well then they should be doing well going forward. FA will screw everything up at some point and building a foundation is really important.

Su'a Cravens traded to the Broncos for essentially a 5th round pick plus a swap of picks.

I like that deal, being an SC fan I'm biased for sure but Su'a seems to have worked out all of his issues that he's been facing and seems focused on football now. The guy is playmaker and hopefully he can succeed but he needs to be a DB, not a LB.

46 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Su'a Cravens traded to the Broncos for essentially a 5th round pick plus a swap of picks.

I like that deal, being an SC fan I'm biased for sure but Su'a seems to have worked out all of his issues that he's been facing and seems focused on football now. The guy is playmaker and hopefully he can succeed but he needs to be a DB, not a LB.

As evil as New England is, I can't help but hate Denver more for things like this. They always get guys I like or am a fan of lol.

33 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Wouldn’t be able to extend him with Mack and Carr. I also don’t think we would want him in the locker room. Top ten player in the league but lots of headaches.

Reggie would be able to make it work if he wanted him bad enough.

36 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

You would trade Coop for a headcase in a contract yr?

And throw in a 2nd?

Pass

If I could get Beckham for Cooper straight up I'd do it in a heartbeat. 2nd seals the deal. Conditional 5/6th rounder sweetens the pot.

7 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

If I could get Beckham for Cooper straight up I'd do it in a heartbeat. 2nd seals the deal. Conditional 5/6th rounder sweetens the pot.

I believe Coop can produce like or very close to Odell if he got the targets he does. But yes, OBJ is extremely talented. He just doesn't seem good for team cohesion. We have all witnessed how this story plays out with other great but "temperamental" WRs in the past. TO, Key, Ocho all great players but wore out their welcome on teams and OBJ hasn't even gotten really paid yet. You think he's gonna calm down in Vegas with a 50mil guaranteed?

I'll take Coop with a coach that knows how to use him.

Archived