Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Denver getting Veldheer for a 6th

#Reggiewasright

This trade might actually have draft ramifications for the Raiders as I believe it will take the Broncos out of the running for a tackle. The Broncos pick 40th and the Raiders pick 41st.

5 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

#Reggiewasright

This trade might actually have draft ramifications for the Raiders as I believe it will take the Broncos out of the running for a tackle. The Broncos pick 40th and the Raiders pick 41st.

Always liked the guy. From my area, went to a small D2 school. 

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I love that the Pats lost both OTs now. They have a some guys in to replace them but not at the level of Solder and Flemming.

Until they draft Orlando Brown in the 4th and make everyone look stupid. 

Only half kidding. 

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I love that the Pats lost both OTs now. They have a some guys in to replace them but not at the level of Solder and Flemming.

I believe they re-signed LeAndrian Waddle as a potential left tackle fit and they also still have Marcus Cannon. Probably the player I'm highest on on their offensive line is 2017 draft pick Antonio Garcia.

I'd trade their tackle situation for ours 10/10 times.

41 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I believe they re-signed LeAndrian Waddle as a potential left tackle fit and they also still have Marcus Cannon. Probably the player I'm highest on on their offensive line is 2017 draft pick Antonio Garcia.

I'd trade their tackle situation for ours 10/10 times.

True. Just like them losing talent. BB isn't dumb. He had guys in line. Yeah I think their starters are Cannon and Garcia with Waddled aso the swing tackle. But Waddle sucks and Garcia is unproven so I'll take that over Solder and Fleming. 

We have 4 young Ts on the roster(Alexander, Kirkland, Sharpe and Ware.) Hopefully at least one can be a gem. Someone mentioned Kirkland was in line to take the RT spot last year before injury. Maybe there is something there. Fingers crossed because I don't trust or really like Penn.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And Peters, Talib, Joyner in the secondary. Sheesh.

Rams are going all in. The teams with good QBs still on their rookie deals are winning.

Just like the Eagles did in 2011 haha.

I'm joking, of course. They are scary. I'm a secondary Niner fan and they are probably rightly scared (grammar?)

They are set up for this year but next year Gurley Donald Suh and Peters will all be looking to get paid.

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I'm joking, of course. They are scary. I'm a secondary Niner fan and they are probably rightly scared (grammar?)

They are set up for this year but next year Gurley Donald Suh and Peters will all be looking to get paid.

Yeah. Stacked team but somehow like always I doubt it will work out to the tune of a Super Bowl. Buying a SB just never seems to work. Too many variables, too little cohesion I guess.

43 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Secondary Niner fan ? Nooooo. Something about some of the fanbase that makes me sick 

Archived